Pleasure Island

PrincessMeg

Earning My Ears
Hi. Am heading to WDW in 5 days :D, and have a question about Pleasure Island (PI).

It's the first time that me and my 3 cousins all exceed the age of 18, and are planning to go out several nights to PI by ourselves (prior to that, we had visited the Adventurer's Club with our parents, which put a damper on our fun.)

I've been to WDW 10 times in the past 6 years, but I've never come across any information as to if there's a cover charge for PI admission or not. I have always had a Premium Annual Pass, and this year I have an Ultimate Park Hopper instead (to coincide with the Fairytale Package or whatever it's called.)

So my question is, is there a cover charge you have to pay for admission at PI? Or do you have to pay to enter one of the other clubs? Am confused. Asked my mother, and she said she didn't think so, but I figured I'd check.

~Meg

The Premium Annual Pass you had before includes admission to PI.

If your new pass only gives access to the Parks, you will have to buy either nightly passes to PI or a PI Annual Pass. Admission to PI covers entrance to all the clubs. The PI Annual Pass is a great deal and pays for itself rather quickly. If you plan to go there several nights you might consider getting it.

With the PI Annual Pass you get a monthly newsletter plus coupons and other stuff.

I just checked info for you. PI admission is covered by your pass:

Ultimate Park Hopper Passes - Provide unlimited admission to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, River Country, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, Disney Quest and Disney's Wide World of Sports (not valid for Hard ticketed events).

Margie J, thank you so much for such a prompt and concise response!

After continuing to skim through some more PI info, I did find that my (expired :( ) Premium Annual Pass did cover PI cover charge, but I didn't find the Ultimate Park Hopper pass information, so I thank you for that. I assume that my parents (who bought the passes) knew that, but weren't listening when I asked them :rolleyes:.

Thanks again!

~Meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter