PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one with the :headache: though....I'm the one who needs some :rotfl2:

OK I'm ready....
05-aspirin.jpg

OK, off to the doctor I go. Hopefully she will say my foot is healing just fine. But I want to know why it still aches and hurts. Right now it hurts right where my toes start when I walk and the PT found a weird bump on the side of my foot on Tuesday. :confused3

OK, off to the doctor I go. Hopefully she will say my foot is healing just fine. But I want to know why it still aches and hurts. Right now it hurts right where my toes start when I walk and the PT found a weird bump on the side of my foot on Tuesday. :confused3

Good luck Caro!

Hello...just checking in on my lunch time...seems like I have missed some interesting topics.

I am being self-centered in not reading back a gazillion pages to see whats happening here befroe posting my own crap. Although that was a funny story about your daughter Angel.

So I got a reply. Here's what it says;

Hi there,
I will be leaving for Florida on the 19th of February and my plan right now is to start back to XXX on the 4th of March. I need to be back in XX on the 7th for a doctor appointment, annual physical.

Since I want to be able to spend as much time as I can with all of you let's just say, at this time, both days. I love Epcot and going to Downtown Disney is also fun. With planning on both days, if we have bad weather on Tuesday I can still look forward to Friday; and if something unforeseen occurs with me, it will be easier for you to go ahead and do what ever it was you had planned without me.

(Some personal stuff about health was in this paragraph)

Hoping for blue skies and warm days for our vacations! See you soon. XXX

So, now what? I want to make it clear that I am not going to play that "if this day is no good for me, than I'll come this day" game. I want control, not her. (Is that mean?) Anyway I started composing an email but I'm not thrilled with it. So, how should I proceed from here? Please help. :confused:

So, now what? I want to make it clear that I am not going to play that "if this day is no good for me, than I'll come this day" game. I want control, not her. (Is that mean?) Anyway I started composing an email but I'm not thrilled with it. So, how should I proceed from here? Please help. :confused:

I don't know what you are talking about but here is my two cents:

Just let her know exactly what you want - no games.

Well I better go get some housework done. Don't want DH in a crappy mood again tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter