PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the twisted parent story, yes we know we will be paying for therapy some day ;)
Rebecca had two teeth pulled yesterday, the dentists office is 5 houses down and across the street, M took her, I wanted to be there to hold her hand but M said he had it under controll.
They came to my office afterwards and when I went to hug her she choked up. I felt like the worst mother on the face of the earth.
Then she told me through her numb swollen cheeks that Daddy kept making her say "I hate that silly rabbit" (she sounded like Elmer Fudd) and realized I was golden again :thumbsup2

:lmao: That's funny. It's good to be the "good" parent sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder if my kids love my DH more than me. Yesterday, my 2 year old (who talks REALLY well) climbed in my lap and said, "I love you so much. I never poot on you. I always poot on daddy."

:lmao: I guess she DOES love me.

Heres the twisted parent story, yes we know we will be paying for therapy some day ;)
Rebecca had two teeth pulled yesterday, the dentists office is 5 houses down and across the street, M took her, I wanted to be there to hold her hand but M said he had it under controll.
They came to my office afterwards and when I went to hug her she choked up. I felt like the worst mother on the face of the earth.
Then she told me through her numb swollen cheeks that Daddy kept making her say "I hate that silly rabbit" (she sounded like Elmer Fudd) and realized I was golden again :thumbsup2

awww...the poor little darling.

Sometimes I wonder if my kids love my DH more than me. Yesterday, my 2 year old (who talks REALLY well) climbed in my lap and said, "I love you so much. I never poot on you. I always poot on daddy."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Angel, hugs to your poor DD! And for the record, my husband never would have done that to our kids....me, on the other hand? :blush: Very likely if I had of thought of it. :)

That's cute Robin! :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Two adorable stories. :thumbsup2

My head is starting to hurt. Right on time. :headache:

I don't know why I can't get these med names straight............they all have too many x, l and a combos. I told dh (and one of my threads) I was bringing Alavert today..........I pull it out and it's Axert.

Yesterday I kept saying Mexalt........or Melaxt.........or something. And I think it was Maxalt..........now I don't even remember it.

:confused3

BOO to your headache. You have new headache medicine, though, right?

Right. I just don't know WTH it's called!

No I know now, I saw the box.

Okay, one of the "causes" of migraines is "post-stress activity"...........now isn't that interesting? I would love to see how little I would get done if I tried to cut out post-stress activity! :rotfl:

Right. I just don't know WTH it's called!

No I know now, I saw the box.

Okay, one of the "causes" of migraines is "post-stress activity"...........now isn't that interesting? I would love to see how little I would get done if I tried to cut out post-stress activity! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

mother/wife=stress :lmao:

was it post stress or post traumatic stres syndrome? pts syndrome is the reason i was given for migraines

OMG this thread is cracking me up.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1351585

I know it shouldn't be funny, but I'm about to pee myself.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

was it post stress or post traumatic stres syndrome? pts syndrome is the reason i was given for migraines
No Frogz, they just said stress or post stress activities........as in engaging in physical activity after a recent stress. What you have been through would give anyone migraines. :hug:

I'M A GOOD PARENT!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn and I were waiting at her bus stop this morning(she's the only one for the stop) and a lady walking her dogs stopped and told me that! She said she sees me out there every morning with my daughter and it warms her heart! That I'm a good parent for waiting with Kathryn every morning, it's so important! I smiled and told her thank you!
I'M A GOOD PARENT!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Aimee :wave2:

My head is hurting more, and I don't want to take meds since they are going to make me sleepy when I need to do errands, but I think I'm going to have to. :headache: My mood is even worse than it was earlier...half of me wants to go check out the DIS, but another half of me knows that I'm in a points getting mood. I think the second one is going to win.

I'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:

I got here late today, did someone already do it yesterday??

Go for it! :thumbsup2 That will give me an easy thread to get in trouble on. LOL

And of course you're a good mom, Caro! :) Nice to have someone stop and tell you that, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter