PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a link to it :confused3
Don't blame you for being in a pissy mood. I would be too! Hope it doesn't get too intense today.
It's the thread about someone asking about when it's ok to leave kids home alone.........I said that I believed that Maryland was one of 2 states that had a law with minimum ages. Then someone said that no states had laws. :confused3 Hello, I live here and I know that there is a state law on the books and exactly what the ages are--don't friggin tell people that what I just stated isn't true. So I found the law and posted it. Then she gave a "but..." Don't give me that crap. :sad2: How about a "oh, MD does have a law..." :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong or strange or weird or even remotely "suggestive" about BOWLING!!:rolleyes1

It is a sport. A team sport. It's fun. That's all I have to say about that.:rolleyes1
Whatever floats your boat. Or rolls your ball and knocks down your pins. :woohoo: :thumbsup2

outtahere.gif

It's the thread about someone asking about when it's ok to leave kids home alone.........I said that I believed that Maryland was one of 2 states that had a law with minimum ages. Then someone said that no states had laws. :confused3 Hello, I live here and I know that there is a state law on the books and exactly what the ages are--don't friggin tell people that what I just stated isn't true. So I found the law and posted it. Then she gave a "but..." Don't give me that crap. :sad2: How about a "oh, MD does have a law..." :rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat. Or rolls your ball and knocks down your pins. :woohoo: :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Don't you know some people have to be smarter than others. Just because you live there, doesn't mean you know :rolleyes: I read that thread a bit, because I wanted an idea of what everyone said. My 11 year old begs to stay home if I am just running quickly to the store, and instead I make him come with me. Here, from what I know, there is no law on the books, and it goes by the discretion of Child Welfare. With discretionary terms like that, anything is possible so he comes with me.

Hiya Heidi, I'll check it out at recess. I have to go now, kids are back from their counseling session. :wave:

Heres the twisted parent story, yes we know we will be paying for therapy some day ;)
Rebecca had two teeth pulled yesterday, the dentists office is 5 houses down and across the street, M took her, I wanted to be there to hold her hand but M said he had it under controll.
They came to my office afterwards and when I went to hug her she choked up. I felt like the worst mother on the face of the earth.
Then she told me through her numb swollen cheeks that Daddy kept making her say "I hate that silly rabbit" (she sounded like Elmer Fudd) and realized I was golden again :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter