PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, hope the poochie is okay.

Shar, I am well known to have touching issues. ;) As in, I can others, but they can't me.............

BUT, I really do like cyber hugs..........so thanks. :thumbsup2
At first I thought that Shug posted this and I felt so bad that I'd almost jumped her when I first met her. :rotfl2: Of course I didn't ask if LTS or ML minded hugs before I hugged them, so it probably wouldn't have stopped me, anyway. :woohoo:

But don't worry, Paige, I won't jump you. :rolleyes1

At first I thought that Shug posted this and I felt so bad that I'd almost jumped her when I first met her. :rotfl2: Of course I didn't ask if LTS or ML minded hugs before I hugged them, so it probably wouldn't have stopped me, anyway. :woohoo:

But don't worry, Paige, I won't jump you. :rolleyes1

She did! It was one of those Wife Swap Hug kind of moments :lmao:

Scrappy, I'm sorry about your dd. I hope you can get it worked out for her.

Shug, I hope you poop soon.

Tig, did you call the doctor?

Somebody please pm me and tell me about the poprocks/altoids thing. :confused3

Have to take the doggie to the doggie doctor. Be back later. :wave2:

Both are things you do to spice up your trip to home depot

I mean, damn, Pop Rocks are little and they pop fast! :rotfl: I know, Herc, but I'm just sayin'.

You do realize there is going to be a lovefest in the lobby of the Holiday Inn don't you Paige? We'll all be hugging all over each other. Don't be suprised if you get caught in the middle :rolleyes1

I want to start a thread titled....Do you have junk in your trunk?

referring to the cleanliness of your car of course.

A person could choke.:rolleyes1
Exactly!

I do have a G rated Pop Rocks story from long ago... I was in high school and had a boyfriend...ok, I had more than one. :rolleyes1 However, I was drinking with this particular one. OK, I drank with more than one.... :rolleyes1 ;) I had Pop Rocks (for innocent consumption!) and I guess he'd never had them and thought that I was trying to kill him from his reaction. WTH did he think they were or were going to do? :rotfl2:

You do realize there is going to be a lovefest in the lobby of the Holiday Inn don't you Paige? We'll all be hugging all over each other. Don't be suprised if you get caught in the middle :rolleyes1
:thumbsup2 You got that right!

I want to start a thread titled....Do you have junk in your trunk?

referring to the cleanliness of your car of course.
There was a thread with that title very recently...

I can only prescribe practice, practice and more PRACTICE!!!!

Oh yeah, ladies. Do yourself a favor and get yourself some Kama Sutra Oil of Love. :thumbsup2
Do I want to Google that? :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter