PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I am off to pick up the little ingrates. Then I will spend all afternoon driving them to their various activities...fun for me.

Alright, I am off to pick up the little ingrates. Then I will spend all afternoon driving them to their various activities...fun for me.
Have fun!

Not only does Jake want to go to open gym, which I really don't want to do, but Zach wants to go, so I will be guilted into going. Zach's usually at his school basketball and doesn't get to go, so I can make myself go. Think the gym would notice if I slipped out and went home (the official policy is that a child under 10yo must be watched by a child 16yo or older--nevermind that at 13yo Zach is old enough to babysit :rolleyes: ).

Have fun!

Not only does Jake want to go to open gym, which I really don't want to do, but Zach wants to go, so I will be guilted into going. Zach's usually at his school basketball and doesn't get to go, so I can make myself go. Think the gym would notice if I slipped out and went home (the official policy is that a child under 10yo must be watched by a child 16yo or older--nevermind that at 13yo Zach is old enough to babysit :rolleyes: ).

Well, since Jake is only 3 years under the cut off to stay alone and Zach is under 3 years under the cutoff to watch him, somehow that seems significant to me...............so I say DO IT!!! :thumbsup2

THE WORST that could happen is you could get a call to come back and get them. :confused3

Too many frustrations and not enough outlets would be my best educated guess.

Sucky, I agree. :hug:

My lessons are starting in 10 minutes. You guys try to carry on without me this afternoon. I know it will be difficult, but be brave.

Read the whole thing Tiggy. :thumbsup2

Thanks Shar. Now don't touch me anymore. Just kidding. ;)

I don't have cooties, I promise. :rolleyes1

Gotta go. Dog had surgery this morning, and I have to go pick her up.
BBL

Well, since Jake is only 3 years under the cut off to stay alone and Zach is under 3 years under the cutoff to watch him, somehow that seems significant to me...............so I say DO IT!!! :thumbsup2

THE WORST that could happen is you could get a call to come back and get them. :confused3
:rotfl: I am WAY too honest... BUT I do know the girl well enough who works open gym I could just tell her that I'm not feeling well and say that I'll be back in a little while. Or even that I'm waiting in the van. The bleacher seats just aren't going to work for me. :scared:

I don't have cooties, I promise. :rolleyes1

Gotta go. Dog had surgery this morning, and I have to go pick her up.
BBL

Awww, hope the poochie is okay.

Shar, I am well known to have touching issues. ;) As in, I can others, but they can't me.............

BUT, I really do like cyber hugs..........so thanks. :thumbsup2

How is it that I've been busy all afternoon and have yet to crack open my text book? :confused3

I'm feeling witchy and am posting on a lot of threads - that's not a good thing :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: .

I feel like whining, but since it's Tuesday, let me rephrase what I would have been whining about in a snarkier way -

Stupid piano lessons! I want to kick them in the shins! Those dadburn kids better have been practicing their recital pieces or I'm going to snatch them all baldheaded!

I actually feel a little better now... :rotfl:

:eek:

Thought I would have a few quiet moments to chat, but DS1 has managed to suddenly decrease his naptimes from almost 3 hours to less than 1 1/2 hours. And to top it off, he is falling asleep on the way home from preschool, so he doesn't eat lunch until he wakes up. Soooo, he is now hungry and grumpy. What a little snot!

You need to play music REALLY LOUDLY and sing along. :thumbsup2

Snarky Tuesday has somehow infested my intestines....my body is revolting against me...I am not sick, but whoa, stay clear!!

Too much fiber..:thumbsup2

:scared1:

Scrappy, I'm sorry about your dd. I hope you can get it worked out for her.

Shug, I hope you poop soon.

Tig, did you call the doctor?

Somebody please pm me and tell me about the poprocks/altoids thing. :confused3

Have to take the doggie to the doggie doctor. Be back later. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter