PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they need to perk up cause they still have a few more to go before 8000. I think I'll start passing out Red Bull martinis. . . .

red-bull.jpg

FlowersChild said:
luvmydogs I am a vegan so if I bring vegan pizza will I be welcome here ? :goodvibes

If you can handle all the talk of panties, breast implants and hormone replacement therapy, you're more than welcome! ;)

Bbgrizzle said:
Well, they need to perk up cause they still have a few more to go before 8000. I think I'll start passing out Red Bull martinis. . . .

red-bull.jpg

Sounds good to me! :yay:

My favorite martini is the Key Lime Pie Martini at PF Changs.... :dance3:

FlowersChild said:
luvmydogs I am a vegan so if I bring vegan pizza will I be welcome here ? :goodvibes
I'll give it a try, even though I've actually never had vegan cheese.

Lately we've had a lot of Ledo's pizza since our DD works there. Better than the chain places (not good like NY pizza, of course), but of course most anything is better than Pizza Hut and Papa John's.

FlowersChild said:
Why the heck not??? Just talk to us like you can. Fair FC?

I was wondering where everyone had went myself .... I was begining to think I had scared tham all away again :rotfl2:

Tigger&Belle said:

Lately we've had a lot of Ledo's pizza since our DD works there. Better than the chain places (not good like NY pizza, of course), but of course most anything is better than Pizza Hut and Papa John's.

Call me crazy, but I kinda like those pizzas you can buy at Sam's Club. I had one the other night for the first time. Not bad, not bad.

Coming home from the store tonight 6yo Jake said, "Mom, is this my middle finger? The one two fingers over from my thumb?" I told him it was and asked him if it was a good thing that he was asking me that. He said yes, then no, then yes. :rotfl: He told me that when we got home he would show me the middle finger. :scared1: Hmmm, this camp is really paying off, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Kimmie, I think our sons would get along VERY well!!! :rotfl2:

Tigger&Belle said:

Since I am so nice I just made you a Vegan Pizza and it's just for you :goodvibes

Best pizza in the whole wide world? Grimaldi's--Brooklyn, NYC! :banana:

Not vegan, I don't believe, but a little slice o' lacto-ovo Heaven. :cloud9:

be prepared. i had a bad night and a tough day today. i'm still in a slightlyu bad moods so i expect full fledged mood enhancements out of this thread later tonight after i eat supper.

FroggyinArk said:
be prepared. i had a bad night and a tough day today. i'm still in a slightlyu bad moods so i expect full fledged mood enhancements out of this thread later tonight after i eat supper.

Awwwww, what's up, Froggy?

FroggyinArk said:
Whats wrong :guilty:

I can't wait to get back to Chicago next month for some yummy pizza... and shopping... and man watching... and the museum.... and man watching...

I've never had NY pizza.... I want to try it too! When they eat it on Sex and the City it makes my mouth water! Those slices are HUGE!!! :tongue:

FroggyinArk said:

Sounds like somebody needs a hug :grouphug: By the way... I love that you have to eat supper. My parents were both from the south and dinner was "lunch" and supper was "dinner". You just brought back memories for me!

Like...davenport was the couch or sofa....

clutch was a purse or handbag.....

Suitcase was something odd as well....

Kimmielee said:
I can't wait to get back to Chicago next month for some yummy pizza... and shopping... and man watching... and the museum.... and man watching...

I've never had NY pizza.... I want to try it too! When they eat it on Sex and the City it makes my mouth water! Those slices are HUGE!!! :tongue:

Mmmm! Sounds good! I've never been to NYC. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter