PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbgrizzle said:
When I finally make it to NYC, I'll be sure to stop at Guissepe's. Sounds Mmmm-mmmm good.

I don't suppose there would ever be an occasion to post this smilie, huh?

ymca.gif

Unless maybe Rick wants to be the one in the police hat. . . . :rotfl:

Bb!!! Go to Grimaldi's in NYC!!! Guiseppe's is here where I live. I'd invite you down, but then T&B would want to come and bring teva and Shug and I would have to run away.

Where is teva? :guilty:

luvmydogs said:
Bb!!! Go to Grimaldi's in NYC!!! Guiseppe's is here where I live. I'd invite you down, but then T&B would want to come and bring teva and Shug and I would have to run away.

Where is teva? :guilty:

Grimaldi's. Got it. :thumbsup2 I do enjoy that name Guiseppe, though. . .

ChuckB said:
:love: I cant help it !!!!!!! :love:

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I have no idea what I did... :confused3

Some guy saluted me today while I was driving. Twice. I should have chased him down! :car:

No ideas on Teva. Maybe she is out scoping hot guys?

Briarmom said:

Some guy saluted me today while I was driving. Twice. I should have chased him down! :car:

Why aren't we doing that, Briarmom?

luvmydogs said:
Why aren't we doing that, Briarmom?

No idea!
What are we thinking?!!!?!?

There are some baseball games just a few blocks away...if only I didn't have to explain my sudden interest in local baseball to my mother. :scratchin

I wanna go out!

So for those who didn't know about how funny Rick was, did you read the second link I posted?

Briarmom said:

just because you are beautiful

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Briarmom said:
No idea!
What are we thinking?!!!?!?

There are some baseball games just a few blocks away...if only I didn't have to explain my sudden interest in local baseball to my mother. :scratchin

I wanna go out!

You know, since Dave's been gone I've only been out like five times. Once to get the car greased & oiled, a few times to get groceries, and yesterday I went to the Dr. to get some blood drawn.

Are you sure your dh can't get stationed here at Ft. Gordon so you could move here? Then again, I believe my marriage might suffer if you did. :banana:

luvmydogs said:
You know, since Dave's been gone I've only been out like five times. Once to get the car greased & oiled, a few times to get groceries, and yesterday I went to the Dr. to get some blood drawn.

Are you sure your dh can't get stationed here at Ft. Gordon so you could move here? Then again, I believe my marriage might suffer if you did. :banana:

I would sooo be out all the time if I were you. I am naughty. :blush:

Dh is Air Force, Ft Gordon sounds Army to me. I think there is a base somewhere there but I have no idea if we can go to it. It would be a few years anyway. Our marriages wouldn't suffer! The boys would learn to like it. :teeth:

Briarmom said:
:rotfl: Thanks Chuck, you big weirdo. Are you drinking tonight?
YUP!!!!!! :thumbsup2

ok I am off to watch movies with Renee .... Yall have fun and try to behave :rotfl2:

Tigger&Belle said:
So for those who didn't know about how funny Rick was, did you read the second link I posted?

OMG, that was great. I like how Bill was "gacking." :lmao: My dogs gack, too.

Briarmom, yep, Ft. Gordon is Army. :guilty:

I replied, Froggy! I don't blame you! And you have every right to be here with us PMSy people. :grouphug:

i'm just glad i check on it and didnt just keep waiting for a call...

yup according to both the people i spoke with today it was relisted for lack of response and they have to interview so many people before filling the jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter