PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-clapper.jpg

Somedays I wish I had one of those for the toilet! What is it with boys not flushing! :confused3

redshoes said:
The funny thing is that in Utah that would be considered a high-end wedding gift.

I know!! Same thing in my home town of Overton, NV. Even though Brent and I both lived in Vegas by the time we met, we had our wedding reception in Overton. We got some pretty cheap gifts. I remember one person came up and handed me a doily that his wife crocheted. No wrapping paper, no card. That's why he handed it to me, I guess, so I'd know who it was from!! :rotfl:

Hey Luv-
How are the dogs doing? Has Boomer the puppy been a better citizen? Refresh my memory, how many Chihuahuas do you have? My youngest one is part woodchuck, I swear. That stupid dog kepts biting my laundry room door frame- she is not the brightest bulb.

T&B: I saw this old pic of Cal Ripken Jr. He looks much better as a middle-aged gent, don't you think?

82donrussripken.jpg

phorsenuf said:
the-clapper.jpg

Somedays I wish I had one of those for the toilet! What is it with boys not flushing! :confused3

4- dont get me started with boys and toilets. You've missed the tale of Zack, the toilet and a wall that now offically has to be repainted in my house. A house that is less than six months old :furious: .

redshoes said:
4- dont get me started with boys and toliets. You've missed the tale of Zack, the toiet and a wall that now offically has to be repainted in my house. A house that is less than six months old :furious: .

Sounds intriguing......

phorsenuf said:
Sounds intriguing......

Crap, you're fast- I missed spelled toilet and you posted too quick. Aren't you suppose to be cleaning? :rotfl:

Bbgrizzle said:
I know!! Same thing in my home town of Overton, NV. Even though Brent and I both lived in Vegas by the time we met, we had our wedding reception in Overton. We got some pretty cheap gifts. I remember one person came up and handed me a doily that his wife crocheted. No wrapping paper, no card. That's why he handed it to me, I guess, so I'd know who it was from!! :rotfl:

We got a pump-a-jug. Let me see if I can google and I'll be back.

Nope no images- it was from 1970. Lovely water damaged box. I know its the thought- but hmm wonder what the process was on that one. One DH's parents friends gave it to us. The lady on the box had the classic plaid bell bottoms pants with a brown turtleneck sweater- happily pumping a jug. :rotfl:

Well I'm off to drop the kidlet off at preschool or his job as he so thinks :lmao: .
Have a good day all!

redshoes said:
Crap, you're fast- I missed spelled toilet and you posted too quick. Aren't you suppose to be cleaning? :rotfl:

Um...it's lunchtime so I'm cleaning out my fridge! LOL :lmao:

redshoes said:
We got a pump-a-jug. Let me see if I can google and I'll be back.

Nope no images- it was from 1970. Lovely water damaged box. I know its the thought- but hmm wonder what the process was on that one. One DH's parents friends gave it to us. The lady on the box had the classic plaid bell bottoms pants with a brown turtleneck sweater- happily pumping a jug. :rotfl:
Get out of here :rotfl: :rotfl:

FroggyinArk said:
dw's is part of her tag. she accused me of putting it there,,lol,,
Thankfully your magical powers don't extend here! ;)

red, I :rotfl: over what your son said on his first day of preschool. Too funny!

Bb, I'd say that Cal is better looking now!!! I can't call him middle age, though, because he's my age! :rotfl2: Those baby blue eyes just make me melt.

The funny thing, though, is that my goal was always to have a brown eyed husband, since I have blue eyes. When I first brought my now husband home (the first brown eyed guy I brought home), my niece looked at him and said, "Aunt Linda, he has brown eyes, you can marry him!". I about died. :blush: But I took her advice. :teeth: Today I'm wondering why, but other days I'm ok with it. ;)

What is a pump-a-jug?

We had some pretty cheap people at our wedding, too. We were so young and poor I don't think we cared. :rotfl:

Tigger&Belle said:
Thankfully your magical powers don't extend here! ;)

red, I :rotfl: over what your son said on his first day of preschool. Too funny!

Bb, I'd say that Cal is better looking now!!! I can't call him middle age, though, because he's my age! :rotfl2: Those baby blue eyes just make me melt.

The funny thing, though, is that my goal was always to have a brown eyed husband, since I have blue eyes. When I first brought my now husband home (the first brown eyed guy I brought home), my niece looked at him and said, "Aunt Linda, he has brown eyes, you can marry him!". I about died. :blush: But I took her advice. :teeth: Today I'm wondering why, but other days I'm ok with it. ;)

What is a pump-a-jug?

We had some pretty cheap people at our wedding, too. We were so young and poor I don't think we cared. :rotfl:

I thought he was in his 50s. Must be the grey hair!

Dear Tigger & Belle--

You are hot! :love:

Love,

th_ripken.jpg

(just wanted to see if this would look like a signed letter, in case I ever want to play a trick on DH!)

Bbgrizzle said:
I thought he was in his 50s. Must be the grey hair!

He's in his mid 40's, I think. Maybe about 46 or even 47. The funny thing that one time before he was retired he was in the dugout and his son, Ryan, was there with him. Ryan is about Zach's age and I thought "he's too old to have a son that young" and then I realized that he's my husband's age and that Ryan is Zach's age. :rotfl: And then we went on to have Jake. :lmao: My thinking was that he was old...for a baseball player. It was interesting the time that his son's team was playing in the same tournament that Zach's team was playing. We were all trying to pick out which player was his son (this was before their game started). Turns out he didn't put his jersey on until right before the game and it had his first name on the back instead of his last name. I can't say I blame them for not having the last name on it.

Bbgrizzle said:
Dear Tigger & Belle--

You are hot! :love:

Love,

th_ripken.jpg

(just wanted to see if this would look like a signed letter, in case I ever want to play a trick on DH!)

:rotfl2: I'll take it... :love: :banana: :cool1:

And where is Shug? Whatever her DH said to her must have worked...

Bbgrizzle said:
T&B: I saw this old pic of Cal Ripken Jr. He looks much better as a middle-aged gent, don't you think?

82donrussripken.jpg

Much better now! And Tig is right, you can't see his "dreamy blue eyes" very well in that picture.

And he is either 45 (like me) or 46.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter