PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT5 thinks that instead of Bed, Bath and Beyond it should be Target! :thumbsup2

anyone know how to enlarge page font sizes above the largest on ie7?

PrincessJasmine08 said:
No clue what that means, but yay! :cheer2:

Night Shug and Petey.

No more dial up for the computer and I can be on here and can use the phone too.

I need to go ni-ni as well. I have to leave here for the weekend in just 16 hours. I have to sleep, do laundry, pack, ship 25 ebay auctions...after I go get packing materials for that in the morning with two kids in tow. I am such an idiot!

Opposite of Home Depot. You have to go there *before* Home Depot or you'll never make it. What happened to Bed, Bath and Beyond?

bigmerle1966 said:
No more dial up for the computer and I can be on here and can use the phone too.
:thumbsup2 I guess I already have that then since I am never not on the phone and it seems to work fine while I'm on the computer.

Night MM.

bigmerle1966 said:
TT5 thinks that instead of Bed, Bath and Beyond it should be Target! :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Paige, e-mail me if you want to know...you were at school when this transpired :rolleyes:

Okay, I really feel like staying up and chatting but I know I'll regret it come 6:15 tomorrow morning. So, night all. Sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter