PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing, I start work at 8:30 and the majority of the people who will be meeting to walk have to be to work at 6:45 so most of them are already up at that time. I am the one who is gonna need a bribe. :rolleyes:

Tiffer said:
then wiat 57 years for something to load and then get bootted off every 15 minutes

:thumbsup2 Don't get booted off but it takes FOREVER to open pages. And heaven forbid I want to upload pics. :sad2:

My wine glass is empty :( No more red left, only white, but do Iwant to mix????

That is the question

Tiffer said:
My wine glass is empty :( No more red left, only white, but do Iwant to mix????

That is the question

Take a walk on the wild side! :thumbsup2 Go for it.

Who still here???

DD lost her cell phone and PSP charger!!!! :furious:

I just was on a hunt in her room...found the charger...no razr :sad2:

Morning Sleepy Heads :wave: . What's on the agenda for today? I'm working for a while in the school library and then have a bunch of errands.

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Off to see todays riddle and to catch up! :banana:

Morning Starshines :sunny:

Going to get the kiddos off to school, be back in a bit.

L107ANGEL said:
He's a big shot ;)

I have to go get some things done before dh gets home from Cairo, but we need to start making up info about him. :thumbsup2

Briarmom said:
I have to go get some things done before dh gets home from Cairo, but we need to start making up info about him. :thumbsup2
Dh or Webster :confused3

morning ladies. today is a big day for our friend chuckie.

its his birthday.

happy 40th chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter