• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
paigevz said:
Yeah, too early for the REAL crap..............but this is continuing from last night.

Okay, here's the deal. Dh isn't doing so well. He's got a lot more symptoms just in the last week or so. It seems faster than we expected and I'm having a hard time dealing. I just got used to that he wasn't in remission and now I am not ready for actual, real reality. But it's here. So I freaked out a bit last night and some more this morning. And so I don't do it again tonight, I"m just throwing all my crap out there........and maybe it won't bite me in the butt later.
I don't know what is going on with your DH, but it sounds like you could use a :grouphug:

tevagirl said:
Double uh oh, Missy! FC just posted on that thread. You know how that always draws attention!
He has got to be the weirdest person on earth. He just creeps me out.

Caropooh said:
I don't know what is going on with your DH, but it sounds like you could use a :grouphug:
Thanks, I'll explain some time, but I'm going to bed now! :wave:

I know that everyone has gone to bed, but has anyone seen my contact lens? :magnify: It seems to have come out of my eye. It's hard, small, a bit blue and has a dot on it.

tevagirl said:
Duct? Like in duct tape?? I am never flying again. I knew those damn planes were held together with that. :sad2:
:rotfl2: Umm, no! More like metal duct thingys that hold important liquids for the airlplanes to fly!

CEDmom said:
:grouphug: sorry Car. Is your DH taping it at least? I know it's not the same but I bet your DD would love watching it with you. It's hard to disapoint them. Is there anyway you could find someone to take them to class? I know I'd do that for a friend/neighbor if my DD was in the same class.

No, he didn't tape it. DD's "boyfriends" Mom may have. I'll have to find out.
I'm trying to think of someone that could maybe take them to classes. DH could pick them up, we just can't get them there.

Hi Shug!!!! Welcome home!
Read your mini trip report and it sounds like you had a great time. I also saw a theme there going on...... ;)
TOT and RnRc are my 2 favorite rides. What did you eat at CG? I love that restaurant.

Good everyone :wave: .

Shug I forgot to say last night that I loved your pictures. I also need the name of your team so I can signup to cheer. I thought I had them all.

morning laDIES,, no need to read back, nothinghappened out of the ordinary last night. especiaslly skip page oh,, 2849,50,51...yewah skip those pages for sure.

Shugardrawers said:
Got a squillion pics to upload but remember that dream ADR at the Cali Grill? Here's some pics of that

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

That's Lisa our waitress with us. She sat down to watch Wishes with us and I cried, then she cried and I saw Dh even get misty eyed. It was the perfect night

IMG_0549.jpg
Shug!! That brough a tear to my eye!! :grouphug:
Frog, nice legs ;)

FroggyinArk said:
oh good shugs back.

now just because acertain celebrity asked dw for pics of me in a "skirt"

i put on something tonight i have not had on in years. dw had nevereven seen it on me.

wheres ash?

should i post em or not

maybe i should take bids....

nahhhh

frogkilt1.jpg

frogkilt12.jpg

Shouldn't have said anything Froggy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter