• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigger&Belle said:
Briarmom, how did it go last night?

It was WONDERFUL! :cloud9: There were about 30 of us at the airport (lots of kids) waiting for them to come off the plane. Someone had made a huge sign and when they got off the plane we all yelled Welcome Home!!! She is beautiful and just wonderful. I can't wait to spend some actual time with her, which will be difficult because we have so little time here right now.

:love: :love: :love:

Miss Jasmine said:
Nice sunglasses, briarmom. I am too hard on sunglasses to justify spending real money on them. :guilty:

This is the first time I've ever had a pair that cost more than $10. :teeth: I had a pair all picked out...went back and tried them on...dh was like 'those are pricey!!'...walked around the mall for awhile and decided that I'd wanted them for long enough to justify it (I'd wanted them a few weeks back if you remember) and then I went back to buy them...and saw this other pair. While he was adjusting the other pair I kept trying them on....and I :love: just loved them. Oh!! And they have a WONDERFUL mirror there that takes a picture of you and then you can take another picture and compare the two sunglasses on your face!! That was the clincher for me. :smooth: I want one of those mirrors, only full length!

Long story short, I owe dh. :blush: :banana:

Hey everyone! :sunny:

T&A, thanks for your kind words on the "in a mood..." thread. :hug: A smackdown in the middle of WalMart---could I be any more White Trash?!?! :headache:

I love all the pics, ladies! T&A, you are *exactly* how I pictured you! What a great-looking bunch! :goodvibes

luvmydogs said:
Oh, and by the way, Briarmom...

Chanel... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thank you dahling.
You have been busy lately?

Merle, that is almost what kind of woman I am. :teeth:

briarmom, :smooth: :banana: :smokin: :thumbsup2
Oh and I will have a chance for making up being good at the Coach store in Key West, there is a Coach store near the hotel we are staying at in Philadelphia.

Luv, soooo good to see you, Sweetie! :hug:

Miss Jasmine said:
briarmom, :smooth: :banana: :smokin: :thumbsup2
Oh and I will have a chance for making up being good at the Coach store in Key West, there is a Coach store near the hotel we are staying at in Philadelphia.

:thumbsup2 Atta girl.

luvmydogs said:
Hey everyone! :sunny:

T&A, thanks for your kind words on the "in a mood..." thread. :hug: A smackdown in the middle of WalMart---could I be any more White Trash?!?! :headache:

I love all the pics, ladies! T&A, you are *exactly* how I pictured you! What a great-looking bunch! :goodvibes

I'm still giggling over what you said to that lady in Wal-Mart! :lmao: I know, you're not laughing, but she so deserved it! She's a witch, to put it nicely and the reason I hate shopping at Wal-Mart, not that it can't happen anywhere. You go, girl! And I'm not getting in your way! :teeth:

Briar, I'm glad it went well last night! They must be so excited to have her. :)

luvmydogs said:

How do you know that wasn't me??? Oh wait I am the one holding the baby!

Biarmom, congrats to your friend. I am wachting my new niece this afternoon. (adopted) but the "got her" when she was just a few hours old. It isn't offical until Oct though (she is 6 weeks old now.)

bigmerle1966 said:
I assumed a happily married woman who would do anything to keep her man happy. :teeth: :rotfl2:

and if he buys her a Coach bag, well............... :rolleyes1

imsorry said:
and if he buys her a Coach bag, well............... :rolleyes1

:blush: You are making me blush.

I couldn't find any shoes yesterday. :confused3 What is up with that?

Briarmom said:
:blush: You are making me blush.

I couldn't find any shoes yesterday. :confused3 What is up with that?

:scared1: The world just tilted on its axle a little!! No shoes?!?!

:furious:

imsorry said:
:scared1: The world just tilted on its axle a little!! No shoes?!?!

:furious:

Believe you me I am just as confused as the next person. :confused3

I reeeeeallly wanted to find some. I need to sell my house so I can go shoe shopping. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter