PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We came here to bury Lucas...in a thermador sauce, with a nice baked potato and steamed broccoli....

Poohnatic said:
We came here to bury Lucas...in a thermador sauce, with a nice baked potato and steamed broccoli....

You won't have to share with me since I'm vegie. :teeth:

Poohnatic said:

That's it. I'm going to bed. Wake me up after the funeral.

Poohnatic said:

You seem to know an awful lot about his final moments, don't you Poohnatic.....? :scratchin

tevagirl said:
'Night, Hannibal. Oh, I mean teva!

I think I'm going, too. :wave2:

tevagirl said:

Please, mourn with us! It won't be the same without you. Trust me, without you it really won't be the same. :lmao:

And a cheery good morning to all of you. Luv, I know that you are going to have fun this morning. hehehe It's supposed to get into the mid 80's here--almost hot enough to roast a lobster. And I don't turn my a/c on in March!

Tigger&Belle said:
Please, mourn with us! It won't be the same without you. Trust me, without you it really won't be the same. :lmao:

And a cheery good morning to all of you. Luv, I know that you are going to have fun this morning. hehehe It's supposed to get into the mid 80's here--almost hot enough to roast a lobster. And I don't turn my a/c on in March!

Good morning. I'm not mourning with you. Sorry, but you will all be looking at me with blame on your faces. Lucas wasn't so innocent, you know. He liked to hide behind things and scare the bejeezes out of all the other poor sea ceatures that had to share the ocean with him.

Besides, I have to go to work. So have a nice day. Enjoy your mourning in your 80 degree day. I'll be stuck inside in a sweat box because the boiler guy is an idiot.

Well be that way!

I wasn't enjoying my day when my 15yo woke me up, oven an hour before my alarm went off, saying he didn't feel well. If he had have gone to bed on time last night I would have let him stay home, but when my DH told him he wouldn't be on the computer or watching tv he stormed off to school. :rolleyes:

Have fun at work...think of me slaving away vacuuming, playing with the kittens... ;)

mtblujeans said:
I came on here to post about the blonde monster but I see you guys are already discussing him..... :smooth:

You are so mean. I have had a long morning ok? :rolleyes2

Oh, HIM....sorry. :blush:

mtblujeans said:
I came on here to post about the blonde monster but I see you guys are already discussing him..... :smooth:

We all need to observe a moment of silence for hairy guy who jumped into the vat of hot water. He will be remembered fondly. And teva will pay for this. I hope it was worth it to her (as she wipes the dripping butter from her chin).

Bigmerle, did you make it here yet? How long can we hold lunch?

mtblujeans said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Where is that pool boy?? Can't he improve the day....??? :banana:

On Saturday pool boy came up in the conversation when I was talking with my women friends (my IRL women friends). You should have seen the looks on their faces when I told them that a person can have a pool boy and that you don't really need to have a pool. :rotfl2: I am so bad! They know me and love me anyway and thankfully know I'm kidding! :lmao: And yes, I'm kidding!!! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter