PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigger&Belle said:
Only girl with 16 boys? It must be the only preschool class or the school would have tried to balance the numbers better than that! My DD would have been horrified if she had of been with all those boys.

Jake was actually so cute with this little girl last night. He usually plays with her older brother who is about Jake's age and with the older boys, but for some reason he stuck to Maggie like glue. Maybe it's because he's used to being the older child in kindergarten and being close to a lot of girls (boys, too, but I've noticed the girls hanging with him).

tevagirl, I have a life (or a little bit of a life) for a couple more weeks until baseball season kicks into full gear and then I have NO life until June or so. I live for my kids. :teeth:

Um you would think. No there is a morning class with 25 girls and 3 boys! I and other parents wish they would of evened out the classes more, but no one wanted to move. I could of moved her to the morning class, but she had friends in the afternoon and personaly I didn't want to get up that early and drag her baby sister to the school at 8:00 am if I didn't need to! Call me lazy. She holds her own just fine. In fact her teacher said she is the most popular child in the class. Everyone one wants to be Anna's friend. However it is getting old fast. She has 2 "boyfriends" who are very jelous of the other one and try to get her to choose between them. I don't think that is good at all. :guilty: It starts so early.

L107ANGEL said:
So you tried to ditch me :rolleyes:

You've got to stay more alert!!! :rotfl2:

DisneyPhD, but there's only one PM class--that's what I meant. It's hard to make the people switch to PM or AM for sure. We always chose PM preschool since we had a hard time getting out the door in the mornings and it was too hard to juggle with older kids in elem school, too (getting them to the bus or to school and then the younger sibs to preschool). Now all I have to do is to get Jake to the bus at 8:45 and then the day is mine. Life is good... :teeth: Now I'm dealing with keeping the kittens out of trouble and that's almost as hard as keeping a toddler out of trouble!

mtblujeans said:
OMG....she did take him out!! :banana:

And I read about that hairy beast--he's from the Pacific Ocean, which should make tevagirl happy, but I rather take offense at. (it is the southern Pacific, though, so I won't take it too personally, being from Oregon, which is hardly the southern Pacific...).

mtblujeans said:
Soooooo....is he a southern CA surfing lobster? Thus, the blonde hair???

Yeah, my mom was right, guys from southern California are to be avoided at all costs!

OK, luv, you at least have to check in tonight! You can't start all this trouble and then just leave up hanging. You are our source of entertainment, afterall, as sad as that may sound! :teeth:

Tigger&Belle said:
OK, luv, you at least have to check in tonight! You can't start all this trouble and then just leave up hanging. You are our source of entertainment, afterall, as sad as that may sound! :teeth:

I agree. Could it be possible she's still a little loopy?

tevagirl said:
I agree. Could it be possible she's still a little loopy?

Yeah, I did hear from her so we know she is alive. :teeth: I'm starting to sound like my mom, God forbid! :rotfl2:

And yes, she's loopy like normal, but that's what we love about her. :lmao:

This may call for a road trip. Where does she live again?

Is this "Abuse A Luvmydogs Week" or sumtin'?! :mad:

I wish I were still loopy--anesthesia rules! :cool1:

luvmydogs said:
Is this "Abuse A Luvmydogs Week" or sumtin'?! :mad:

I wish I were still loopy--anesthesia rules! :cool1:

It is alive.....

:worship: :worship: :worship: Look who decided to make an appearance! :teeth: Glad you wandered over. :cool1:

Hey is that Lucas's stunt double? He's much better looking.

tevagirl said:
Hey is that Lucas's stunt double? He's much better looking.

Mtblujeans was kind enough to ask with soulful sincerity what actually happened to Lucas. I will now tell you all that as he was deeply hurt with the callous, cruel barbs which were directed at him in this thread and others; Lucas scuttled to our local Red Lobster, where he was seen leaping to his demise in boiling pot of water. His last words were, apparently, "Tell teva I loved her." :guilty:

luvmydogs said:
Mtblujeans was kind enough to ask with soulful sincerity what actually happened to Lucas. I will now tell you all that as he was deeply hurt with the callous, cruel barbs which were directed at him in this thread and others; Lucas scuttled to our local Red Lobster, where he was seen leaping to his demise in boiling pot of water. His last words were, apparently, "Tell teva I loved her." :guilty:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yep, we've missed you, luv!

luvmydogs said:

You know, I ate there the other night and I thought that lobster tasted funny. A bit bitter, I'd have to say.

tevagirl said:
You know, I ate there the other night and I thought that lobster tasted funny. A bit bitter, I'd have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter