• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvmydogs said:
I think I'll be applying for Lucas' Green Card quite soon.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yuk! What would one feed that thing???

I have pleaded with the powers-that-be to drag Tigger&Belle back here.....but, I am not having much success! Imagine!! ANYONE having a life outside the DIS!! :faint:

And, yes, Slacker is my middle name! :confused3

mtblujeans said:
:scared: My thoughts, exactly!

:teeth:

Ok, I must temporarily abandon my quest for She Who Cannot Be Bothered. But, I'll be back. :smooth:

luvmydogs said:
:teeth:

Ok, I must temporarily abandon my quest for She Who Cannot Be Bothered. But, I'll be back. :smooth:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, you'll have to keep bumping this one up to get her attention....kinda' like jumpin' on a trampoline!! :bounce:

Why is everyone making fun of Lucas? :confused3

I need your help.
I have a Manolo situation. :guilty:
See Clique thread.

Briarmom said:
Why is everyone making fun of Lucas? :confused3
Lucas =
ack.gif

Are we having a snarky meeting and no one called me?

Did T&B go and get a life on us? It is Saturday night after all!

Is she out wearing her new non mom jeans? ;)

DisneyPhD said:
Are we having a snarky meeting and no one called me?

Did T&B go and get a life on us? It is Saturday night after all!

In the mood she has me in, I will accuse her of wearing a holiday sweater and Crocs! :mad: :duck:

luvmydogs said:
In the mood she has me in, I will accuse her of wearing a holiday sweater and Crocs! :mad: :duck:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

T&B you better get online and protect your reputation! (Wait I min, I wear my crocs with everything, even my new non mom jeans!) I just bought a new pair today, both hip jeans (size 6 thank you very much) and crocs. Well they were fake crocs, at Northstroms rack store, but they looked and felt just like the real ones and where only $9! Got to love that! :banana: :banana:

Come on Tigger & Belle, where are you? :wave:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm scared to read 3 pages of replies, but I did clean out my box--my PM mailbox that is. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I actually had the nerve to go to a get together tonight and socialize with other people! Wow, it's been awhile since I've done that. And my 15yo had other plans and my 12yo came home early since he's still not feeling well, so we just had our 6yo with us, who was hitting on on on a 4, almost 5yo who was there--you know, playing pool with her, etc. :teeth: Too cute. And I even had a beer and didn't get a migraine. One friggin beer when everyone else was having lots of glasses of wine, but at least I had something. :)

OK, I'll get my nerve up and read the replies now. :teeth:

DisneyPhD said:

Were you there and I didn't see you??? :rotfl2:

Maybe you were the snarky neighbor that I didn't know! :teeth:

So I arrive and everyone else is in bed? WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Fine, I'll go to bed, too. See you in the morning. :)

I'm here :wave: A little insomnic as usual. Glad you had a good time out in the real world.

Do you love seeing how much you were missed?

So, Lucas is gone, right? He's one scary looking lobster!

This is one of the funniest threads I've seen this week! :lmao: :lmao:

Suzanne

Sandcass said:
I'm here :wave: A little insomnic as usual. Glad you had a good time out in the real world.

Do you love seeing how much you were missed?

Yes, I'm glad that I was missed!

And it was fun out in the real world. I got to compare notes with women my age about our forgetfulness, which was a riot. With my medication I got to one-up them a little. Then there was the younger mom with 6 little kids and they were getting ready to leave on vacation today and would be spending vacation with cooped up with expended family without any "alone time". After she'd had one too many glasses of wine she announced to her husband, in front of all the women and some of the men, that they needed to make last night "count". :rotfl2: Of course it's exactly how we talk on these boards, but it was such a funny moment and she's usually so quiet. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter