PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and one more thing--last night I did have a t-shirt on, but when the weather got chilly and our host family was out yelling at his neighbor and banging on his door and we were all out watching (long story hehehe) and I got cold I put on a FLEECE. The Maryland fashion police didn't even notice. :rotfl:

Tigger&Belle said:
Were you there and I didn't see you??? :rotfl2:

Maybe you were the snarky neighbor that I didn't know! :teeth:

No, you would of spotted me. Remember you see me everywhere, but I live 1,000 miles away.

I don't know, I have a 4 almost 5 year old for your 6 year old to hit on. Kind of scary. However she can hold her own with boys. She is the only girl in her pre K class with 16 boys! :blush:

DisneyPhD said:
No, you would of spotted me. Remember you see me everywhere, but I live 1,000 miles away.

I don't know, I have a 4 almost 5 year old for your 6 year old to hit on. Kind of scary. However she can hold her own with boys. She is the only girl in her pre K class with 16 boys! :blush:

Only girl with 16 boys? It must be the only preschool class or the school would have tried to balance the numbers better than that! My DD would have been horrified if she had of been with all those boys.

Jake was actually so cute with this little girl last night. He usually plays with her older brother who is about Jake's age and with the older boys, but for some reason he stuck to Maggie like glue. Maybe it's because he's used to being the older child in kindergarten and being close to a lot of girls (boys, too, but I've noticed the girls hanging with him).

tevagirl, I have a life (or a little bit of a life) for a couple more weeks until baseball season kicks into full gear and then I have NO life until June or so. I live for my kids. :teeth:

Does anyone want to come over and clean my bathroom? My head hurts and I don't want to do it. Whine, whine.

And you know what else? I cleaned my friggin PM mailbox out and luvmydogs hasn't resent a PM! Now she's gone off and gotten a life! How dare her!

VERY snarky! Let's all have a 3 Musketeers in honor of her snarkiness!

Okay, but it better not lead to other things.

Awwww....if only you would have stayed home, chained to your PC, then we all could have rejoiced in getting rid of that scary, yellow, hairy critter! I don't think that fact that you came back all on your own is enough to get rid of that picture. :rolleyes:

Just think, if your PM box had not been full (and we had been able to reach you last night) none of this fun and complaining would have come about! :banana:

I think that she did get rid of the scary, hairy creature. You know, the one in her signature! :rotfl2: What she's doing now, I have no idea! luv, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter