PMSers Unite!

Ya know, Merle brought up an interesting point. Pms thread comes back to life. The boards go down, then there is an earthquake and a hurricane a'coming. Cue the locusts. :rotfl:

Just made a delicious dinner of short ribs in a red wine sauce, buttered noodles, brussel sprouts and sourdough bread. I'm stuffed now. But that foot sure looks good. ;)

ththbiggirl.gif

Mine are purple and sparkly. :goodvibes

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm rummaging thru my Photobucket account for the 'foot in mouth' smilie because I'm sure I'm going to be needing it....

still searching....

footinmouth.gif

Don't feel so bad, I couldn't figure out who LTS was when people started calling me that.

Ya know, Merle brought up an interesting point. Pms thread comes back to life. The boards go down, then there is an earthquake and a hurricane a'coming. Cue the locusts. :rotfl:

ZOMBIES!!!

I'm the Duck user name that once drove through Wyoming and told you I went through your state. It was like 5 years ago.

Have you not been out west since then? And your kids are still adorable!!

Don't feel so bad, I couldn't figure out who LTS was when people started calling me that.....

Thanks! Foot in mouth people (FIMP) can use all the sympathy they can get....clearly!

As scary as she is :scared1:
:rolleyes1:angel:
Perhaps we should designate a smilie as our like. Even though it still sends shivers down my spine perhaps we could use this; :cloud9:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:scared:
I think the Beav. is more our style
For Lara.

happybunny-4.jpg

NOBODY puts bunny in the pot.

:snooty:

So I go to work and you all talk about two threads up and two threads down, f/u, big girl panties with leapard sparkles and zombies....yeah, that brings back some memories.

:rolleyes1:angel:

:scared:

I think the Beav. is more our style

:snooty:

So I go to work and you all talk about two threads up and two threads down, f/u, big girl panties with leapard sparkles and zombies....yeah, that brings back some memories.

Depends who you are. ;) :rotfl::rotfl:

A very frightening thing happened today! :scared1:
My phone had been very slow recently. As in I sent a text to my DH (he was across the table) and the text showed up on his phone before it even showed on my phone that it had gone through! Anyway, they had to reset everything and set it back to factory settings. I lost ALL my apps that I had on downloaded, all text messages, etc! It did save my pictures and contacts though. Pushing the little button to rest it was very scary! It's fast now though! Now to go through the Market and get all (or most) of my apps back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter