Podcast Cruise question

near...far....where ever you are....I can feel that my heart will go on....

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Darnit - I spewed diet coke at my computer screen again!!!! Everytime I hear that song I think of the Heart of the Ocean necklace from the movie. Maybe I will have to buy a replica just for the cruise. (Or maybe not.)

pose.jpg

Well, you talked me into it, so now I'll have to work on you!!

btw, I love the quote from Wicked in your siggie...saw the show twice and LOVED every minute of it!!

Okay, have you decided to go yet???? :) C'mon, you know you want to!!!!!
I'm working on it. My reasons for not being able to book right now have nothing to do with my fear of water...I love cruising!! And i'm dying to try DCL as i've never sailed with them before. 2008 has not been good to us yet. I'm hoping our issues will resolve themselves soon and that we'll be able to afford to go! :upsidedow

I've only seen Wicked once...in Chicago when the touring production came through. (Right before they placed a semi-permanent production there!) It was fabulous!! Loved the show and would love to see it again! I listen to the soundtrack all the time...between that and the Legally Blonde the Musical sountrack and the DIS Unplugged podcast, I think i'm driving DH insane!

Keep your fingers crossed that things start looking up for us over here so that we can join you guys! :wizard:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Darnit - I spewed diet coke at my computer screen again!!!! Everytime I hear that song I think of the Heart of the Ocean necklace from the movie. Maybe I will have to buy a replica just for the cruise. (Or maybe not.)

pose.jpg
Best.Scene.Ever.

Yay Amy!!! I'm a brand new cruiser too, and am a bit nervous..... but I'm also a tequila drinker, and feeling a bit behind, what with all this rum swilling going on..... you wouldn't happen to be a margarita maven, would ya???

LOL... glad you're going - it's gonna be a blast!

Yay Amy!!! I'm a brand new cruiser too, and am a bit nervous..... but I'm also a tequila drinker, and feeling a bit behind, what with all this rum swilling going on..... you wouldn't happen to be a margarita maven, would ya???

LOL... glad you're going - it's gonna be a blast!

Not really, but I can't think of a better time to start!!! LOL As long as it's alcohol, it'll work - I'm not picky!! :goodvibes

Yay! Then we'll be friends! TheBigGuy doesn't drink, so I'm guaranteed someone sober to help me find my way home.... yay!!

Yay! Then we'll be friends! TheBigGuy doesn't drink, so I'm guaranteed someone sober to help me find my way home.... yay!!

omg...too perfect...my hubby doesn't drink either! (I'm counting on him to keep me from falling overboard) So, we've got lots of protection...let the games begin!!! :goodvibes :dance3: :woohoo:

omg...too perfect...my hubby doesn't drink either! (I'm counting on him to keep me from falling overboard) So, we've got lots of protection...let the games begin!!! :goodvibes :dance3: :woohoo:

Well, I'm starting my drinking early, like tonight. My DH is out of the country for a week. I'll have no contact with him the entire time. My younger DD is HORRIBLE when either of her parents are gone and mess up her schedule. He'll be gone for my birthday. He'll be gone for Valentine's Day. I'm calling Bob and getting the recipe for those mo-gee-toes. I am going to be a certificed alcoholic when DH returns home. It's my only way of survival.

Well, I'm starting my drinking early, like tonight. My DH is out of the country for a week. I'll have no contact with him the entire time. My younger DD is HORRIBLE when either of her parents are gone and mess up her schedule. He'll be gone for my birthday. He'll be gone for Valentine's Day. I'm calling Bob and getting the recipe for those mo-gee-toes. I am going to be a certificed alcoholic when DH returns home. It's my only way of survival.

awww, that really stinks!! Just keep hanging out on the boards - we'll keep ya company! (And, I'm sure we can all recommend some lovely drinks to help you out, too! lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter