Points for rent $11.50 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, my family will not be able to use our points this year so I am putting them up for rent.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs so I can book out to ten months for SSprings, all other resorts seven months. If you are looking to book Alunai for the summertime they are pretty much all booked up so those requests will be hard to get. 11.50 a point, and Paypal is the preferred way of transaction. I have 400 points to rent.

PM me. David
Hi looking for two studio rooms or one two bedroom at saratoga springs for apr 5, 2016 to april 10 2016 5 nights. how do i pm u. new to this

Hi everyone, my family will not be able to use our points this year so I am putting them up for rent.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs so I can book out to ten months for SSprings, all other resorts seven months. If you are looking to book Alunai for the summertime they are pretty much all booked up so those requests will be hard to get. 11.50 a point, and Paypal is the preferred way of transaction. I have 400 points to rent.

PM me. David

This is my first time looking to rent points, so pardon my ignorance. I'm looking for 7 nights in a studio, preferably at BCV, this summer. My dates are very flexible at this point, but so far I have been looking at the weeks beginning 8/6, 6/18 and 7/2. I have two adults and two children, ages 6 and 9. Thanks!

Hi.
I'm looking to stay at SSR in a studio check in 5/22 & check out 5/25. Have paypal & ready to book. Thanks!

PM me. David
checking for availability at ssr for 2 studio rooms or a two bedroom apr 5 2016 to apr 10 2015

Hello! I was wondering if you still had any points available? I am looking for a studio anywhere from Thurs Sept 22 - Thur Sept 29. This is just for two adults. We would like OKW, SSR or any studio available really. I can be emailed at pgerald53@gmail.com Please let me know! Thank you so much

Do you have any home points for Poly? I'm outside of 7 months for 11/26. Standard studio for 20 points.

Hi, Im looking to rent points for (2)nights at Aluani Resort for Mid Aug. 2016. Anything available?

I am looking to book at animal kingdom lodge for a week prior to dec 14. Anything available?

Good Afternoon,
Just curious if you still have point available? We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the GFV or BLT 11/11-11/18 dates are flexible.
Thanks
Kristenpioneer@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter