• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $11.50 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Old Key West and Saratoga are available for studios during this time frame. There is also a one bedroom at AKV

Anything available for 5/21-5/28 or 6/25-7/2? Really like any where o
At magic kingdom or bc or being. Thanks in advance. I know it must be a pain to check this stuff all day.

There is a one bedroom at AKV for 5/21 week

There is a one bedroom at OKW for the second date as well as a studio at Saratoga Springs.

Hi! I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV September 11-17,2016. Do you still have points or did someone else snag them up? :)

Hi! I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV September 11-17,2016. Do you still have points or did someone else snag them up? :)

I still have points. The only two bedroom available consecutive days during your timeframe is AKV-kidani
OKW and SS
David

I would consider a split stay with AKV and BCV if they have 2 bdr at both and at least two nights at BC. (Sorry if I'm being a pain :))

Do you happen to have 1-3 nights already booked that you need to rent out (because someone cannot make the trip any longer?) April 7-9 or can do just one or two nights.

David, I am interested in an 11/3/16 Studio. Doesn't matter the view or anything. I'm thinking VGF or AKL Club Level. But really, I'd just like to see what's available.

Hi everyone, my family will not be able to use our points this year so I am putting them up for rent.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs so I can book out to ten months for SSprings, all other resorts seven months. If you are looking to book Alunai for the summertime they are pretty much all booked up so those requests will be hard to get. 11.50 a point, and Paypal is the preferred way of transaction. I have 400 points to rent.

PM me. David
Hi david..
I'm looking for 15 days in Grand Floridian for 4 people in january 2017...Deluxe studio.
How many points for that?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter