• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $12.75 - $15.00 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Any studio availability for June 26th-29th? Would love any of the Epcot/Magic Kingdom Resorts. Thank you in advance for looking into it!

I'm looking for November 29- December 5 (we have a little wiggle room on both sides. We're looking for studio/1br. Thanks!

I'm looking for November 29- December 5 (we have a little wiggle room on both sides. We're looking for studio/1br. Thanks!

Nothing is available for those dates. The best availability close to those dates is at SSR.

There is a standard studio available 11/26 - 11/30 & a prfd view studio available 11/25 - 11/30.

Yep June 27 will be booking day. Just trying to line something up so we're ready to go when the 7 month window opens. It looks like that room would be 112 points - is that right? at $14 per point? Do you have a contract or whats your rental process?

looking for value/standard studio at AKL BWV or Poly for Sept 5-8. Would consider adding Sept 3 and 4 . thanks

Yep June 27 will be booking day. Just trying to line something up so we're ready to go when the 7 month window opens. It looks like that room would be 112 points - is that right? at $14 per point? Do you have a contract or whats your rental process?

Yes, they are both 112 points @ $14 pp. I can send you the rental details by email or by Disboards conversation when you have a few more posts on the forum.

looking for value/standard studio at AKL BWV or Poly for Sept 5-8. Would consider adding Sept 3 and 4 . thanks

There is no availability for those consecutive nights at any WDW resorts except SSR.

September 5-8 Studio Standard 33 points
September 5-8 Studio Preferred 39 points

The night of the 4th is available but not the 3rd.

September 4-8 Studio Standard 44 points
September 4-8 Studio Preferred 52 points

You could add a night on the 8th

September 4-9 Studio Standard 58 points
September 4-9 Studio Preferred 68 points

I hope this helps!!

mickeymit, I am so sorry but requested the wrong dates. We are looking for Sept 5-10 with the possibility of adding the 3 and 4. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter