Points for rent $13.75-$15.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am looking for two studios Feb. 21 through Feb. 24th.

First choice:
Animal Kingdom
Second choice:
Saratoga Springs
Third Choice:
Boardwalk

One studio - two adults
one studio - two adults and one child

Let me know if you have anything available.

Thank you,

Hello, Do you have 33 points left to use for a reservation Sept 18-21, Studio, Saratoga. It is available. DVC member but do not have points to offer nephew so looking to get points elsewhere to help him. Thanks

View attachment 258975 View attachment 258976 View attachment 258977 View attachment 258978 View attachment 258979 View attachment 258980

Here are the availabilty calendars for the resorts you requested for October. None of them have more than one consecutive night. I also included OKW and SSR since they have two or more consecutive night available.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
If they are still available, I would be the most interested in the October 22nd Polynesian or AKL Savanna view. If not, we would love to consider two nights at OKW at the beginning of October OR one night at SSR at the beginning of October. (any dates available there) What would the rate of the points be for those be?
Thank you again.
Jennifer

looking to book 1 or 2 studios jan 25-29 2018 resort flexable boardwalk would be my first choice TIA

Hello,

We are looking to book a room for 8 people for a short stay from 11/09-11/12/17. Our preferences are as follow at $10-$12/per point if someone can help.

Grand Floridian 2 Bedroom that sleeps 9, should be 164 points

Old Key West 3 Bedroom that sleeps 12, should be 166 points

I know this is late notice but any help is appreciated. Let me know you terms.

Feel free to email me at Benjamin@pearce.co

Sorry, my points are more $.

Studio at your home resort of BWV 22nd July thru 28 July... any availability?? Alternative dates are 8th July thru 14 July.

Last edited:
Hi,

Looking for a 1 br at okw for just 1 night, Dec 10 and any studio anywhere 5 nights Dec 2-7.

I have over 500 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Hi there, looking for AKL Savannah view for one night - 2 adults, 2 kids (5,7) for the night of November 13, 2017.

Hi,

Looking for a 1 br at okw for just 1 night, Dec 10 and any studio anywhere 5 nights Dec 2-7.

The only 1BR available for 12/10 is BWV standard view for 20 points. There is not a single studio available any night for a 12/2 - 12/7 stay.

Hi there, looking for AKL Savannah view for one night - 2 adults, 2 kids (5,7) for the night of November 13, 2017.

The ONLY studio or 1BR available for the night of 11/13 at a WDW DVC property is SSR - a 1BR Prfd View for 30 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter