Points for rent @ 14.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARe you willing to do a small transfer? I am interested in a 42 point transfer. Thanks!

If you don't have a transfer available I can just rent the points and have you make the reservation. I am looking to rent a 1 br value at AKL 10/20-10/22. 48 points total. It is available as of this morning. Thanks

If you don't have a transfer available I can just rent the points and have you make the reservation. I am looking to rent a 1 br value at AKL 10/20-10/22. 48 points total. It is available as of this morning. Thanks

I'd prefer to just book the reservation for you. AKV value only has 1 night available.

Last edited:
Looking for Aulani Studio
Dec 11 - Dec 22

Standard view is preferred but willing to go up to Ocean View (depending on what the have in inventory)

We have rented many years from the same couple (however, they are in the process of selling their contracts...so looking for a new owner to work with)

Thank you!

Looking for Aulani Studio
Dec 11 - Dec 22

Standard view is preferred but willing to go up to Ocean View (depending on what the have in inventory)

We have rented many years from the same couple (however, they are in the process of selling their contracts...so looking for a new owner to work with)

Thank you!

Hi, I can't book there until 7 months prior to your check in date.

Hi,

I've been really trying hard to find a place last minute for a villa. I'm looking for a studio (I can't afford anything above a studio) for any of the resorts from 10/28 - 11/3. I'm willing to split up my stay (half of a stay at one resort, half of my stay at another). I'm also willing to change my dates if needed, to 10/29 - 11/4 or 10/27 - 11/3.

Here were my top choices in resorts in order (if available):
1) Polynesian
2) Copper Creek
3) Boulder Ridge
4) Animal Kingdom
5) Bay Lake Towers
6) Grand Floridian
7) Beach Club
8) Boardwalk Villas
9) Old Key West
10) Saratoga Springs

Really though, I'm just hoping to find a place to stay. If you could help me out, that would be great. Thank you!

I have 295 points available for rent. I have rented successfully many times in the past. Please leave your dates of travel, your resort preference, and your room size and I'll check availability asap. Thank you. Karen
Need 47 points transferred into my account but must be BWV points for 3/15/18 trip

Looking for OKW 2 bdrm villa Dec 12-19, 2017 (223 pts I believe)

6 adults, 2 kids (5,2)

I have 295 points available for rent. I have rented successfully many times in the past. Please leave your dates of travel, your resort preference, and your room size and I'll check availability asap. Thank you. Karen
Good Morning - checking on availability and cost for AKV - Kidani 2 bedroom dedicated (both standard and savannah) for 1/4 - 1/9/18. Dates can be a little flexible around that time and willing to possibly add additional day extension. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter