Points for rent : 150 BWV POINTS AFTER DEC.1 FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our check-in day will be Sept 20. I know you can't book that far out right now, but when would you be able to check? Would it be Feb 1 or Feb 20 or Feb random-day (it is Disney lol)? Thanks for your help!

Our check-in day will be Sept 20. I know you can't book that far out right now, but when would you be able to check? Would it be Feb 1 or Feb 20 or Feb random-day (it is Disney lol)? Thanks for your help!

I can book BWV OKW SSR now for your dates
:surfweb:
Patrick

Are any other standard studios available for the 15-24. Or could we do a split stay and find one for the 20-24?
Would be interested in BCV and pretty much any others besides SSR and OKV.

Are any other standard studios available for the 15-24. Or could we do a split stay and find one for the 20-24?
Would be interested in BCV and pretty much any others besides SSR and OKV.

15-24 239POINTS BWV
:surfweb:PATRICK

Flexible! Looking to stay 6 nights between april 6-14 2012 at bwv, akv, bcv fwv. Thank you so much!!

Please let me know if you have points available. I believe I need 88 points for a studio in AKV.
It will be for two adults, two kids (6&4).
If that is not available please let me know if there is a different type of room for those days.

Please let me know if you have points available. I believe I need 88 points for a studio in AKV.
It will be for two adults, two kids (6&4).
If that is not available please let me know if there is a different type of room for those days.

STANDARD KIDANI AVAIL. 107 POINTS
STANDARD JAMBO AVAIL. 107 POINTS
7NIGHTS CHECK IN 12TH CHECK OUT 19TH
:surfweb: PATRICK

New to DVC renting points, which I knew about this for our upcoming Disney trip next week:sad2:

Looking for WL 1 bedroom villa for 12-27 - 1-5-13, 2 adults 1 child....can you help me with this?

thanks(also emailed you;) )

New to DVC renting points, which I knew about this for our upcoming Disney trip next week:sad2:

Looking for WL 1 bedroom villa for 12-27 - 1-5-13, 2 adults 1 child....can you help me with this?

thanks(also emailed you;) )

:surfweb:Patrick
IRISH TIME 1.53 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter