Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if they are gone, but either rent or transfer (preferable?) works for me:
Dates: April 23-26 (3 nights)
Resorts: I saw Poly/Copper creek and AK were available when checked yesterday
Room type: studio or 1 bedroom
Ppl info: 2 my 18 yr old daughter and I-DVC
View (lake view was available at poly)

They have a one bedroom villa standard view for 94 points at Jambo House and a Deluxe studio standard view at Poly for 75 points.

Sorry there is nothing available for 5 people in a studio :(.

If we only have 5 people, how about only 1 studio at poly, grand Floridian, BC, or BW.
4 nights, 5/15-5/19.
We are trying to use 92 points or less
[/QUOTE]

Hello!

Resort: OKW
Dates: 4/24 - 4/29
Room type: Studio
View: Standard
Number of guests and ages: 2 guests ages 73 & 66

Hello!

Resort: OKW
Dates: 4/24 - 4/29
Room type: Studio
View: Standard
Number of guests and ages: 2 guests ages 73 & 66

There is availability for those dates. It is a total 74 points. Please let me know if you wish to book. I believe if you hover over my icon you can pm me.

I am interested in a studio SSR standard checking in September 8, checking out September 12th. Thank you.

Hello,

Any studios (for 5 PPL) available starting 4/17/21 and going through 4/23 or 4/24? Can be at ant resort.

Thanks,
BIll

Hello,

Any studios (for 5 PPL) available starting 4/17/21 and going through 4/23 or 4/24? Can be at ant resort.

Thanks,
BIll

Only availability for a studio that will only sleep four is at SSR for 100 points with check out on the 23rd.

Only availability for a studio that will only sleep four is at SSR for 100 points with check out on the 23rd.
Thank you...unfortunately, it would be hard to choose what kid to leave behind...rock, paper, scissors ... :)
I appreciate you looking.
Bill

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
Looking for Aulani 5/23-6/6 either regular room or standard studio for 2 adults

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
what ages are the kids?
what ages are the kids?
We have reservation/holds on the 23rd and I don't think can get there before then. There are only 2 adults traveling. Did I post wrong and end up inside another post?

We have reservation/holds on the 23rd and I don't think can get there before then. There are only 2 adults traveling. Did I post wrong and end up inside another post?
We've been grabbing each day as it appears, but have run out of points to grab them. Would be open to point transfer just have never done it before so don't know how it's done.

What about April 17-22? Studio for 5 (2 adults, 3 kids). BWV, BCV, BLT preferred, any view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter