• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking to add 2 nights to our stay at BLT, would consider others though, 08/27-08/29. Studio availability.
2 adults, 1 child (age 3)
Thank you so much in advance, eager to book ASAP!

Hello! We are looking for 1 night May 18th at the Board Walk, 1 bedroom villa B/P view. 2 adults age (51)

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
Looking to book standard view BLT 5/9-5/14. Are you points still available?

Looking to book Disney for my honeymoon. Check in 11/28/2021 checkout 12/5/2021. Would like animal kingdom lodge studio, but am open to any studio available that week. Also, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated as Disney travel is new to us. We love the animals, but also believe magic kingdom to be our favorite park.

Looking to book Disney for my honeymoon. Check in 11/28/2021 checkout 12/5/2021. Would like animal kingdom lodge studio, but am open to any studio available that week. Also, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated as Disney travel is new to us. We love the animals, but also believe magic kingdom to be our favorite park.

I'm sorry but my points expire 9/30/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter