Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am hoping to rent points from one of the following.

Resort: SS
Room Type(s): 2 studios
Check-in Date: 9/2/21
Check-out Date: 9/4/21
# of Adults- 2 adults room 1; 2 adults 2 children room 2

or BR 2 bedroom with everybody together for the same dates. Thank you so much for any help!

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Do you have any points left? Looking for a one bedroom at Aulani for 9/29-10/5

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
600 Beach Club
160 Aulani

I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Looking at the beach club & Polynesian for a standard deluxe studio 5/22-5/28, 2022. Any availability? Thanks!

Hi there! I'm looking for:

May 14-23/22
AKV-Kidani - Savannah View
2 BR
5 Adults/3 kids (7/7/5)

I am open to some other options like BLT and VGF I think (need sleeping surfaces for 9 even though we are 8 due to family splits.

Thanks!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
600 Beach Club
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Taking a shot…any availability for 10/19-10/25 (or 10/20-10/25) for a party of 6? Willing to split to 2 rooms possibly.

Hi Felicia-I'm looking for the following:

AKL or WLBR
Check In (flexiable) Sept 24
Check Out (Flexiable) Sept 26
2 Adults and 2 kids (1 child is under 1 year of age)

Taking a shot…any availability for 10/19-10/25 (or 10/20-10/25) for a party of 6? Willing to split to 2 rooms possibly.
kings1 sorry all of the resorts are full - basically till feb 2022 - it is incredibly busy now as - hopefully - COVID loosens up Felicia

kings1
sorry all of the resorts are full - basically till feb 2022 - it is incredibly busy now as - hopefully - COVID loosens up Felicia

Hi Felicia-I'm looking for the following:

AKL or WLBR
Check In (flexiable) Sept 24
Check Out (Flexiable) Sept 26
2 Adults and 2 kids (1 child is under 1 year of age)
sorry all of the resorts are full - basically till feb 2022 - it is incredibly busy now as - hopefully - COVID loosens up. Saratoga Sperinsg - might be open Felicia

Hi!
I'm looking for a transfer of Beach Club points to be used in May 2022. I would like 340 points if you have that much, but if not would like as much as you can sell.
Thanks!

Hi!
I'm looking for a transfer of Beach Club points to be used in May 2022. I would like 340 points if you have that much, but if not would like as much as you can sell.
Thanks!
I am out of BC points till October sorry - too many people love BC

Looking for studios between Aug 11-17 -- We are happy to do a split stay so looking for 3 nights (Aug 11-14) at one place and (Aug 14-17) at a different place. Let me know if either or both of these are available!

I am looking for an Animal Kingdom Lodge (doesn't matter which resort) savanna view studio for May 9-13 2022. There will be 2 adults, 3 kids (2 of which will be 2 years old).
Thank you

hi! Would you be interested in transferring any from OKW use year 2021? I’m a DVC owner as well but need some extra points for this year. Thanks and have a good day:)

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
600 Beach Club
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter