Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hi-
I would like to travel:
Sunday 2/20-returning Saturday 2/26
Resort: Grand Floridian
Room Type: 2 bedroom villa-lake view /also would be interested in 3 bedroom grand villa lake view
check in date: Sunday 2/20
check out date: Saturday 2/26
# of adults: 2
# of children: 2

(if able to get this -will most likely have my sister's family coming too)-but I would be paying for the dvc points.

Hi-
I would like to travel:
Sunday 2/20-returning Saturday 2/26
Resort: Grand Floridian
Room Type: 2 bedroom villa-lake view /also would be interested in 3 bedroom grand villa lake view
check in date: Sunday 2/20
check out date: Saturday 2/26
# of adults: 2
# of children: 2

(if able to get this -will most likely have my sister's family coming too)-but I would be paying for the dvc points.
Hi - you have to make 10 posts/reply's in various other parts of DISBoards or I cannot PM you. so go and do this and get back to me. ALSO I do not own at GF so cannot do this till july 24 - than I can use my points from other resorts - in the 7 month window any points can be used at any resort THAT IS OPEN - so get back to me by July 22 and we can make this reservation for whatever is open - thanks
Felicia

Hello,
I am looking at 6/4/22-6/12/22.
Resort: Beach Club Villas
Room Type(s): Studio Standard
Check-in Date: 6/4/22
Check-out Date: 6/12/22
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Thank you!

Any animal kingdom 1 bedroom villas available September 20- September 25th? 2 adults and 2 children.

Hello,
I am looking at 6/4/22-6/12/22.
Resort: Beach Club Villas
Room Type(s): Studio Standard
Check-in Date: 6/4/22
Check-out Date: 6/12/22
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Thank you!
I’m open to BWV as well. Same dates.

Hi - you have to make 10 posts/reply's in various other parts of DISBoards or I cannot PM you. so go and do this and get back to me. ALSO I do not own at GF so cannot do this till july 24 - than I can use my points from other resorts - in the 7 month window any points can be used at any resort THAT IS OPEN - so get back to me by July 22 and we can make this reservation for whatever is open - thanks
Felicia
ok -sounds good-not letting me do posts or send replies-will keep trying

Last edited:
Good day! Looking for rental around Nov 29 - Dec 7, 6 nights in there 2 guests. Looking at AK or Poly but open to other options.

Last edited:

Hello,

Interested in Poly, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Baylake
Check in 1/23/2022
Studio room
Check out 1/28/2022
2 adults
2 under 2
No view preference

Thanks!!!

Looking for a studio room at AKL, SSR, or OKW.
Check in Nov. 21
Check out Nov 27
2 adults

Thanks

Looking for SSR, 1 bedroom preferred view Congress park location
Check in Dec 26th
Check out Jan 2nd
2 adults 2 kids

Hello
Our dates are totally flexible for January and February. Need space for 4 adults. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks

Hi,

I am interested in renting 245 pts @ OKW for a 2 bedroom lock off near hospitality.
Check in - 4/24/22
Check out - 4/30/22
7 adults, 1 child under 2

One of the adults is my 85 year old mother so a ground floor is required in a building without an elevator, and very much preferred in a building with one. Our plan is to rent a scooter to help her get around.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter