Points for rent: 250 Poly/AKL pts available $14pp - must be used by 1/31/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustifer

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 150 Poly and 100 AKL points available for rent at $14 per point for reservations before 2/1/24.

You can reply to this thread or send a PM with dates, resort preferences, and room types.

Payment is via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal plus any fees. I will provide a rental agreement.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello,
I am planning a last-minute trip to WDW from 1/24/24-1/29/24. Being that travel is coming up shortly, our family of 4 is flexible as to resort. Poly would be amazing. Prefer a studio or 1BR but are flexible there as well. Is there any availability during that time?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, anything for any room size 12/16-12/18? Or 12/26-12/30? Odd nights any resort thanks

Hello,
I am planning a last-minute trip to WDW from 1/24/24-1/29/24. Being that travel is coming up shortly, our family of 4 is flexible as to resort. Poly would be amazing. Prefer a studio or 1BR but are flexible there as well. Is there any availability during that time?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi! I'm not able to send you a PM because you need 10 posts first.

Not much availability right now - I only see a 2BR Preferred at Saratoga on 1/28 for 38 points. I'll let you know if I see anything else.

Can you let me know what is available for checkin 12/15 and checkout 12/16? Just an overnight. Open to studio & 1 bedroom.

Hi! The following are available for one night 12/15-12/16:

AKL Jambo 1BR 29 pts
VGF Resort Studio TPV 31 pts

Let me know if you are interested!

I am looking for a studio at Beach Club Villas for one night, Jan 11-12. Can you let me know if there is availability?

I have 150 Poly and 100 AKL points available for rent at $14 per point for reservations before 2/1/24.

You can reply to this thread or send a PM with dates, resort preferences, and room types.

Payment is via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal plus any fees. I will provide a rental agreement.

Thank you!

Thank you!
Dec 30-31? 5 adults, 2 children

Hi! I'm not able to send you a PM because you need 10 posts first.

Not much availability right now - I only see a 2BR Preferred at Saratoga on 1/28 for 38 points. I'll let you know if I see anything else.
Oh wow! Thank you for looking. I hadn't realized the 10-post threshold for PMs. I'd better get cracking on the posts!

Really, I do appreciate you checking.

Hello,
I’m looking for any studio or villa room type at either Grand Californian or Disneyland for any day(s) from 12/15-12/20?

Thank you!
Anything for 12/21 thru 12/24? Preferably a studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter