POINTS FOR RENT 253 (37 AKV/226 SSR)-$14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, We are curious if there are any one or two bedroom options available at AKV 1/21-1/27. This is for 4 adults.

Thanks!
The last message was for 2 bedroom. 1 Bedroom is 136 points for standard view and 177 points for savannah view

Hi! Interested in 2 studios at AK (2 adults and 2 kids in 1, 3 adults in the other) for 2/22-25/2018. Is there availability? Prefer Savanah view Kidani if available. Thanks in advance!
Savannah view AKV Kidani 2 studios is 63 points each (126 total)

12/5 - 12/12
Boardwalk or AK
Any studio- standard is preferred
2 Adults
It's a trip for our engagement/getting some alone time before the wedding trip...so we're on a budget and we're sneaking away :)
No I'm sorry nothing available - Congrats on your engagement!

looking for 123 points AKL /jambo house - savannah view studio: May 6 to 13, 2018
2 adults + 2 kids - ages 8 & 10

looking for 123 points AKL /jambo house - savannah view studio: May 6 to 13, 2018
2 adults + 2 kids - ages 8 & 10
yes studio savannah view is 123 points. I'm sorry I only have 100 Animal kingdom points left.

Any last minute availability Sept 3-9? Doesn't have to be for the whole week. Any resort, but AKL & BWV are top two! (I know it's very unlikely, but can't hurt to ask!)

Any last minute availability Sept 3-9? Doesn't have to be for the whole week. Any resort, but AKL & BWV are top two! (I know it's very unlikely, but can't hurt to ask!)
Good news...there is availability at SSR - no studios available - 1 bedroom standard view for 137 points and 1 bedroom preferred view 161 points. Let me know if you want to grab one!

Is anything at AK available for one night from 9-10-17 to 9-11-17? What about Beach club or boardwalk villas from 9-15-17 to 9-16-17?

Plans changed and no longer needing one of the 2 studios I originally mentioned. If you still have points available, would like to rent 63 points for 1 Savannah View AKV Kidani studio. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 4. Thanks, and if available, please let me know how to coordinate details with you.

Plans changed and no longer needing one of the 2 studios I originally mentioned. If you still have points available, would like to rent 63 points for 1 Savannah View AKV Kidani studio. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 4. Thanks, and if available, please let me know how to coordinate details with you.
Please email me at weluvdisney5@gmail.com. I will need names of all guests with ages of children, address and phone number.

We're you interested in Making the reservation?
Thank you so much for checking but we really don't need more than a studio. I appreciate you taking the time to look! (And sorry for the delay! I was out of phone reception for most the day!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter