Points for Rent: 290 + Points for Rent@ $10 pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookdonWDW

<font color=990066>Yankee Girl in a Southern Belle
We own at both BCV and VWL.

We have 290 points available which expire on 2/12 up to another 400 which can be used on reservations which start after 2/12 and expire on 2/13.

Yes. The points can be used at any point between now and Feb 2013 (depending on the points).

Hi. I am considering renting a reservation. We are looking at 8-13 February 2011. We would prefer the following in this order:

BLT Magic Kingdom view (123 points)
BLT standard (89 points)
BWV standard (76 points)

This would be for 2 adults only, 1 king bed, please.

Are you able to let me know if these are available so we can decide? Thank you very much. :)

Hi i woul be interested in renting points either for the week of april 7th -14th
(7days) or april 14th to april 21st (7days).

april 7th-14th
either akl (jambo) 2 studios value 95 points X2=190points
akl (jambo) 2 studios std 116 pts X2=232
bcv 2 studios 134 pts x2=268
vwl 2 studios 127 pts X2=254

or the same thing for the week 14th to 21st!!!

ps- I know it is a littlle bit more points for this week but can you tell me anyway so we can decide which woul be better!1

Thanks a lot !

Monique

We are needing a studio 7 nights in (order of preference) BLT, BC, AK, WL for Nov 29-Dec 6,2011. We have rented b4 bt our usual owners are out of points :( Please let me know if you have avail. and points left:) ginahorne@simplepc.net

I can't send a PM until my tenth post, which is this post. :) So let me quickly say that our dates are fairly firm. We can go earlier but would not like to go later. I prefer to hit Disney during the "value" seasons when every kid in the USA is in school. :)

Thanks.

Hi
Im looking for a 2 bedroom at Beach Club Villas for February 11th & 12th 2011. let me know if you can help me out. Thanks :)

Aimee

Looking for a 2 Bdrm at VWL:

checkin: 11/27/11
checkout: 12/3/11

Please let me know if you still have points, and what your payment terms are.

Thanks!

We are interested in the VWL for the week of April 2-9, 2011. We are new to this process, but very interested. Please let us know if you have points available and what are the terms to rent. Thanks for your help!

Any availability for 2/21-2/25? Studio for 2 adults 2 children. In order of preference.....

VWL
BWV
BCV
AKV

Thanks

I'm interested in a 1 bdrm reservation for 4 nights from Sat, 3/26/11 - Wed, 3/30/11 at OKW or SSR. Can you check availability? Thanks & Happy New Year.

I am not able to send a PM yet...as I haven't had 10 posts. Hopefully that will happen soon! We are interested in a studio or 1 bedroom on 4/2/11-4/9/11 for four of us (2 adults & 2 children ages 3 & 6). We would like to reserve at VWL if possible. I'd love a quote. Thanks!

Allisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter