Points for Rent: 290 + Points for Rent@ $10 pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for about 228 points and booking for a two bedroom villa at the Grand Californian on March 26, 2011 for 3 nights. Can you do this?

Interested in renting for BCV, 2 Bedroom from September 17 to September 24th.

If I am calculating correctly it is 271 points.

Thanks>

Interested in AK, Oct 23-30, 2011, 2bdr. Taking Mom and 2 kids for 1st visit! Do you still have points available that would work?

Hello,
First trip to Disney for our soon to be 5 year old and new to this proces. Traveling Feb 1 to Feb 8th and in need of up to 125 points.
Looking for Studio @ our Preferred Resorts:
AKV 95 to 123 depending on room
VKL 120
BLT 123
Open to
BCV 120
BV 125
OKW 99
Can you help?

Do you still have points available? I am looking for Sept. 29th-Oct 5th in a studio for 2 adults at BCV or BWV. Thanks!

Looking to rent a 1 Bdrm Villa at (in order of preference):
1. BCV
2. AKV (Savannah View)
3. OKW
4. SSR
for August 7 - 17, 2011.
That's 10 days, and if I calculated correctly, the number of necessary points would be between 282 & 348.
Do you have these available?
Thank you.

Need 134 points for Beach Club Villas August 8 till August 15, 2011. Please contact asap. or 570 708 2212 anytime. Thanks

Hi! I am "Earning My Ears"...I am SO confused...but all I need to do is rent DVC points from June 28 - July 6 2011...I can't PM...Who knows why....I would LOVE to talk more about this if you are still renting them!

lula peter g mail

it won't even let me post my email!!!

We are looking for using points for our trip in August from the 18-29th, 2011, if you have any available that would be great!!! I will PM you as well. :goodvibes

Hello,

Looking for 193 points for BW- 2BR Nov 28- Dec 4th. Unable to post email yet- guess I will have to check back and see if you reply. Thanks!

I'm still interested in 213 pts for V 2bdr AK Oct 23-30 if you still have pts available. Please let me know if you can help. Sorry but still too new to PM. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter