Points for Rent: 290 + Points for Rent@ $10 pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We need to rent 274-304 points at BCV this December. We have rented before but unfortunately she doesn't have enough points left this time. Do you still have points available? Thank you! :flower3:

Please let me know if you have any points available for Jan 2012. We are wanting to get it set around 11 month mark, but it is not totally necessary. Gives the reason why we are trying to find someone now. We rented back in 2004, but I have lost all information for the gentleman we rented from. Thanks!!

We are looking for a 1 or 2 Bdrm Std View at BCV 3/19/11 - 3/26/11. Could you let me know availability and points?

Thanks!

Hi,
We'd be interested in renting a total of 354 points for 3 studio's at Bay Lake Tower to use 9/2/11-9/10/11. Would this be possible? TIA!

Do you still have 199 pts. We were hoping to book A.K. from 4/30-5/5 for a 2 bedroom. Thanks!

Looking for the following:
3 nights at Vero Beach - Studio or Deluxe Inn starting 8/6/2011 = 52pts.
and
4 nights at OKW - Studio starting 8/9/2011 = 61 pts.
2 adults
2 children (ages 16)

Please email me if you can help @ twoboys95@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I'm down to 90-150 points that are good for booking through 1/12. I may have some extra points if you are looking to travel beginning in 2/12.

Thanks!

If these points are available, I am looking to transfer/rent 125 points for AKV for check in April 21-24 to complete my planned vacation. I should mention that we will need a 1 BR.

TIA

Hi! I'm looking for 79 pts to stay in a studio at VWL 11/5/11-11/10/11. Let me know if you still have points. Thanks! Elizabeth

Hello we are looking for 120 points for a 2 bedroom at BCV Oct 19-22. Please let me know if you have any availability. Thanks

Brian

Helllooo there. :)

Looking to possibly rent from 4/11-4/13.

BLT studio magic 50 points (or whatever is available!) or

VWL studio 34 points .

Do your points have to be 'used' for a reservation by 2/12-2/13 or do you have to travel to Disney before those dates? We are looking to buy points for travel from April 19-25. Thank you!

Hi! I am looking for 91 points for a BCV studio during the week of Nov. 6th.

Thanks,
Monica :cool1:

Calling MS this afternoon for the last round of requests. I should be PMing everyone later this afternoon.

hello... are your points still available? we are interested in 175 points at BCV for 5 nights in beginning of May. Please feel free to respond to me and let me know if these points are still available. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter