Points for Rent: 38 pts @ $12.50 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi would you please check for 2 adults, 1 night Nov 13-14 at either BWV standard studio or OKW studio? Thanks very much!

Current DVC member, not active on this board but others

Looks like you are 1 point short of what I need. Have you used your one time point purchase?

2/23 - 2/25 Studio @ VWL
2 Adults
34 Points Needed

Offer: $10 Per Point for yours plus the full price paid to Disney for the extra point.

As of now, both nights are available

Hi I'm looking to do a quick Surprise trip 9/20-23 any studio if anything is open? Thanks

Hey. Not sure if you still have any points available for rent. I'm looking to rent for 1 night, Oct 19 (checkout Oct 20).

Preferences:
BWV (studio - any view)
BCV (studio)
AKV (studio - any view)

Please let me know if there's any availability for this date. Thanks! :)

Hey. Not sure if you still have any points available for rent. I'm looking to rent for 1 night, Oct 19 (checkout Oct 20).

Preferences:
BWV (studio - any view)
BCV (studio)
AKV (studio - any view)

Please let me know if there's any availability for this date. Thanks! :)

Checked not even 1 bedroom were available.. Sorry

Hi!
Looking for AK Jambo 1 bedroom if possible for Thursday, Oct. 17th with 4 guests...2 adults and 2 children.

If nothing in Jambo available for the 17th, try Thursday, Oct. 24th.

Trying to coordinate a trip with our 1st year college daughter (we're from Iowa) and it's almost impossible.

Thanks for your help!
Kelly

Hi!
Looking for AK Jambo 1 bedroom if possible for Thursday, Oct. 17th with 4 guests...2 adults and 2 children.

If nothing in Jambo available for the 17th, try Thursday, Oct. 24th.

Trying to coordinate a trip with our 1st year college daughter (we're from Iowa) and it's almost impossible.

Thanks for your help!
Kelly

Only thing available is a one bedroom at SSR @ 28! Pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter