Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookdonWDW

<font color=990066>Yankee Girl in a Southern Belle
I have over 400 points available for rent. $11/pt. Home Resorts are VWL and BCV.

We are looking for Beach Club 2 bedroom villa for 11/25-12/1. What are your terms and can you check availability for us!

What is your use year and are you willing to do a transfer? I'm interested in your BCV points only:goodvibes
Thanks,
Tina

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I'm not interested in transferring the BCV points at this time, since some of the points are borrowed from next year (we were going to go to BCV this summer, and then ds decided that he'd rather go to England for his graduation gift).

Oh... as for the UY - BCV is Feb UY, and VWL is Feb and Dec UYs.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello! I am interested in a BCV studio checking in 22 November and checking out 28 November. Please advise if you have availability/points for this timeframe. Thanks so much! krisbelledc at yahoo.com

Would you be able to make a reservation for me at the Beach Club - 2 bedroom arriving Jan 1 departing on Jan 6?

309 points are needed. Please confirm availability with DVC and points available for rent.

We are looking for 344 points for BCV check in Nov 22 with check out Nov 27th. We would need 4 studios or 3 studios and a one bedroom. If we would need to split up what we can get from you that would work as well. What are you terms and conditions, please.
Thank you for your consideration.
Desie

UPDATE - we would now be interested in 400 - 436 points. BLT Lake view, 2 BR, 7/5-7/13. Availability was good as of this afternoon. I'd be willing to tx our points to you, then you make ressie, if you'd prefer. Thx!

Hi - We need 250 pts for a trip in July. Would prefer transfer over "rent" so we can combine with our left over points and not worry about switching rooms. Let me know if you still have points left. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter