Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Thank you for your interest. I was away from the computer yesterday (had to watch my Pats make it into the Superbowl!!!) so I am aware that I am behind in responding. At this point, I do still have points available, and I am responding to PMS/requests in the order that they were received.

Thanks!

Lisa

Interested in BCV for June 10 - June 14 2012. Any availability? 1 bedroom studio that could sleep 2 adults and 3 children. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

We are looking for Beach Club 2 bedroom villa for 11/25-12/1. What are your terms and can you check availability for us!

Hi Lisa,

We are ready to proceed can you please send me your email address or phone number it won't allow me to give you mine-it will be easier to communicate all the details!

Thank you!
Laurie

Hi Lisa,
We are ready to proceed but I do not have enough posts to give you my email address! Do you still have your points available?
Laurie

I am looking to buy points for November 15-24.

I would prefer BWV, but would consider others. Not looking to spend more than 150 points.

Hi! Looking to go 6 nights between April 5 -April 14, 2012 at BWV, BCV or AKV..(open to other places as well) I see that most places are asking for 130 points for that time. Please let me know :) Thank you so much!

Hi, I am after a 12 night stay on BCV in Sept 24 out Oct4.
Can you help and if so what $/point and how many points are required.
Thanks
Phil

I need to rent 197 points for BCV

We will be renting one 2 bedroom villa for five nights (1/1/13 - 1/6/13)

We need to make reservations tomorrow. Do you have these points available.

Thank you for your help.

I need 203 points for a ocean view studio at the Aulani for Aug 4-Aug11 or July 28- Aug 4. Please let me know.

Lisa

I'm looking for 110 point transfer into my VWL contract for use in November. Can you do this? Are they 2012 UY points? Thanks

Hello, I am looking for Beach Club Studio or 1 Bedroom Villa from 9/20/12-9/25/12. Please let me know if you have availability for this time frame. Thank you so much! My email is oanh204 at aol.com.

Hello....we are interested in renting points in a value or standard studio. First preference in AKV, but are flexible, if that isn't available.

Than you

Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter