Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for 5 nights studio room BCV checking in Nov 4, checking out Nov 9. We have rented DVC points on three previous vacations.

Do you still have points available? I'm looking to rent AKV Kidani, 2 bedroom savanna view for 9/22-9/28. Thanks...

Long shot but looking for BWV 3/31/12 to 4/9/12 1 Bedroom villa
Ready to move on this ASAP
Availabilty?

Hi!

Do you still have points left?

Want to rent the first week Oct

2 nights OKW 2 BR, 2 at BWV and 4 at BCV ( 1 BR)

Does BCV have roll away beds?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
:lovestruc

Hello, I am interested in renting 255 points in AKV for a 2 bedroom villa April 14-21. Please contact me if you still have availability?

Thanks,

Samantha

Hi I am looking for a studio from 12/1-12/6, would like either Beach club or Board walk, can you let me know if you have the points and if there is availability at this time? Thank you
Jen

Hi my name is Andrew and my fiancee and I are planning on staying at Aulani from july 1-7. We were hoping to get into a deluxe studio with an ocean view. I am not a member of the DVC, nor have i ever rented points before so I am unsure of the process. If you have any left to give I would appreciate it! thank you
Andrew

Any pts left? Very interested for 9-nights @ AK - studio value or standard. Airfare booked - aug 21-30th for 2adults/2 children

We are looking for 137pts for BLT studio with MK view for dates 9/22-9/29/12.

I am looking for 47 pts for VWL Nov for a studio. Please pm me if you have pts available.
Thank you

Hello,
I am looking for a studio at either BCV or BWV Dec 2 - Dec 6?
Can you check availablilty if you still have points?
Thank you!
Jen

I am looking to rent points for 2-studio AKV Jambo House Standard view for 2 nights June 23-25. Please PM Me

I need 96 more points to complete my reservation. Could you let me know if your points are still available and willing to transfer those points into my account? We can put money into your paypal account.

Hi looking for may 18-26 at animal kingdom villas in a value or standard studio. Ready to book will be 2 adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter