Points for rent 450/$8.00ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for 12/12/2009 - 12/19/2009; may not need the whole week just a few days depending upon what you have and where you can book. Thanks

Hi,

Can you please let me know if your DVC points allow for the following:

3 nights near Magic Kingdom (Wilderness)
3 nights near Epcot (Beach Club) immediately following

For timing - we are very flexible - but would prefer late Nov -or early December.

We've gotten a quote from the Mouse Savers travel folks for Nov 29 - Dec 5 (checkout) for close, but not the same deluxe resorts.
However, I was wondering if most cost effective options were available working with a DVC member.

Thanks so much - look forward to your guidance.

Please give me a call 920 427 8626 - Thanks!!!!

Chat later,
Cindy

Hi,

I need 283 points for a week in July-July 10-17, 2010. We would like to stay in the standard villa that sleeps 9. Please let me know if you have points left.

Thanks,
Megan

I realize your getting pounded with requests but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring....I'm looking for 40 - 42 pts for September. Contact me if you'd like by PM. Thanks. :3dglasses

could you check availability at saratoga springs for aug 31 thru sept 6
studio ot 1br 2 adults 2 children 3 and 7

We have 450 points for rent @ $8.00ppt. I

have rented/transferred points before and have excellent references.

Hi, I understand I am late in this thread but I'll ask anyway. I do not have enough points so I need one days worth. 44 points for Sun June 27, 2010 at BCV. Thanks for you help.
Jay.

Hi,

I am looking to stay in Disney World from Aug 31 to Sept 3rd. Need a studio for 2 adults and 1 infant. If you still have pts available, pls contact me thur my email at kcw1010 (at) hotmail (dot) com

thanks in advance

KC:banana:

Hi I am interested in 121 pts AKV Dec 13 - Dec 18(check out). Two bed. 3 adults, 3 children. Thank you so much for any info you can provide.

Hi! Do you still have points? I am looking for 64 points for a one bedroom Sept 13 through Sept 16.

BLT -MKV Studio Jan. 24-26th, 2010 -- 51 Points
AKV - SV Studio April 25th-27th, 2010 --- 45 points

Please Let me know if You can do either one or both of these -- Thanks!

I am interested in a two-bedroom at the Grand Californian for 5 nights any Sun-Thurs in February. There are 2 adults and 4 children 11,9,4, and 3. Thanks for your help. You can e-mail me directly at ericandjillsmith@netzero.com

I going up on 11/19 - 11/22 like to stay at AKV value room it is only 42 points. Well stay some where else if i have to. Just let me know thanks you can email me at nfltx@aol.com

Thanks
Jeff

I am interested in 107 points for either Boardwalk or Beach Club studio 3/13-3/19. Contact me if you still have points available to sell. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter