POINTS FOR RENT-78 Points at Wilderness Lodge/. $14 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeand4girls

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 78 points available for rent or transfer with a 1/31 use year. Asking $14 per point and references are available upon request. Let me help you add a night or two to your current vacation or book a short get away.

I have 78 points available for rent or transfer with a 1/31 use year. Asking $14 per point and references are available upon request. Let me help you add a night or two to your current vacation or book a short get away.
Are these points unrestricted for VDH? Are they only good for trips before Jan 31,2024?

Is there anything left for 11/16-12/18 odd nights any size any resort or 12/26-12/30? Again odd nights any size any resort thanks

Is there anything left for 11/16-12/18 odd nights any size any resort or 12/26-12/30? Again odd nights any size any resort thanks
2 bedroom at BLT on the 26th for 88 points. If interested I can make that reservation for you.

Hello,
I’m looking for any studio or villa room type at either Grand Californian or Disneyland for any day(s) from 12/15-12/20? Thanks!

Any availability 12/21 - 12/24 studio or 1 bedroom?

Any studios available for wdw for 1/2-1/6 or anything close to that? We are a little flexible.

Hi There,

Looking for a 1 bedroom for 1/2-1/5 or 1/3-1-6 and any resort that has availability. 2 adults and 1 child under 2.

Thanks!

I would like a 1 bedroom for 1 night on 10th Jan at any of the following resorts in this order of preference: BCV, BWV, Riviera, VGF, Poly or Bay Lake.
Let me know, thanks

Are these still available for transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter