points for rent - 872 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

welovewdw

Mouseketeer
Hi - Editing to add some more info and correct point total - We've been DVC members since 2006, first time renting, I've been on these boards since 3/2005 officially although I lurked long before that. LOL Just pm or email me and I'll be happy to call you to work out details - thanks!

Points for rent - breakdown for 11 mo. window is:

312 bwv points
150 SSR points
250 AKV points
160 VB

Also 34 points that expire 12/1 -

pm me or email me - welovewdw@gmail.com

Kim

Hi,

I am interested. Would like to know how much is your point? I need them on the booking for Aug 31 to Sept 03. Please email me if possible

kcw1010 @ hotmail . com

Thanks

KC

I am interested. Would like to know how much you are asking for? We are starting to plan for our Feb 2010 trip. It will be the whole thrid week of February.

I'll be happy to help you! My goal is to make you happy and make this entire process easy for both of us. :)

Prices - Pm or email me - it depends on where you need points, how many points and payment worked out - It's cheaper if you pay in full, points for next month are less than 11 months out -

how much are your points
I need ssr 85 points 8/31/09 thru 9/6/09
2 adults and 2 children studio

Hi - Editing to add some more info and correct point total - We've been DVC members since 2006, first time renting, I've been on these boards since 3/2005 officially although I lurked long before that. LOL Just pm or email me and I'll be happy to call you to work out details - thanks!

Points for rent - breakdown for 11 mo. window is:

312 bwv points
150 SSR points
250 AKV points
160 VB

Also 34 points that expire 12/1 -

pm me or email me - welovewdw@gmail.com

Kim

We are wanting to check in Dec. 27 checkout Jan. 1. I think that is 171 points for a value at AKV. Please let me know how much it will be per point. Thank you..
Carla

Hello
We have already rented points and have a confirmed reservation for a 2 bed villa at OKW 9/19-9/25, but due to a change in flights we are now looking for an additional night 9/18 and three more nights 9/25-9/28. So we need a total of 4 more nights at OKW 2 bedroom villa.

9/18/09 -54 points
9/25/09-9/28/09 - 130 points

Total points needed ar 184 points. Let me know if you can help us out and how much the points would be!

Thanks,

Pam

I have no idea how many points it is but we would like to rent a one-bedroom MK view villa 02/13-02/20-2010. Can you help?

Looking to rent a studio at BCV or BWV 10/14-10/18. I think its 50 points. Can you email me with particulars? RN2BN99 @AOL

Thank you,
Holley Stone
RN2BN99 @ AOL . COM

I am still looking for points for AKV value for check in Dec. 27 check out Jan. 1 171 points I think. Please let me know if you can help.

Hi I am looking to rent at AKL May 10-14, 2010. My preference is for a One Bedroom Savanah View at 104pts. I have rented before. Thanks

I think I sent you an email...I am looking for points for Disneyland. January 5 - January 8th in a Studio.

Thanks,

Lisa (goldeelox9 @ Yahoo . com)

I'm looking for 45 points to stay at Animal Kingdom Studio Villa -- Savannah View --- for 3 nights on April 25th -26th -27th, 2010.

Thanks!

I would send You a private message, but I don't have enough post yet -- Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter