POINTS FOR RENT at all resorts - starting $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartsong

DIS Veteran
** We now have Polynesian points**

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 500+ points available at BLT, BWV, OKW, VB, VWL, and Polynesian. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
OKW and VB points - $13 per point
BLT, BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.
PVB points - $15 per point

Minimum point rental is 50 points per reservation.

All BCV and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Last edited:
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 1000+ points available at BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.

We can also make transfer of VB points for 2016 UY. Minimum transfer is 100 points.

All BCV, BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

I'm looking for either Old Key West or Boardwalk. I'll be travelling 12/3 - 12/8. Just myself and my daughter. Do you have anything and can you book that far ahead?

I'm looking for either Old Key West or Boardwalk. I'll be travelling 12/3 - 12/8. Just myself and my daughter. Do you have anything and can you book that far ahead?
Hi,

Boardwalk is not available, but OKW is for 53 points. We can book OKW right now. Please send me an e-mail and we can go over the details.

Stuart & Pam

Hi - would you know whether WL studio would be available on Mon or Tuesday August 1st or 2nd for 4 nights?

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking or a studio or 1 br at Boardwalk or Beach Club 3/30 and 3/31 (2 nights)

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 1000+ points available at BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.

We can also make transfer of VB points for 2016 UY. Minimum transfer is 100 points.

All BCV, BLT and AKV have been rented out.

Stuart & Pam
Have anything available for a last minute rental at wdw for march 11-17. My vacation days were changed last minute with my employer and now I'm wanting to surprise my kiddos with a wdw trip for spring break.

Have anything available for a last minute rental at wdw for march 11-17. My vacation days were changed last minute with my employer and now I'm wanting to surprise my kiddos with a wdw trip for spring break.
Sorry, there is nothing available in any of the nights at any resort.

Im looking for boardwalk studio availability october 16th - october 23rd
Sorry, the standard view only has the nights of 18th and 22nd. The pool/garden view has the nights of 17th and 22nd. BCV only has one night available.

The resorts with all nights available: AKV in savanna view, OKW, and PVB in standard view.

Sorry, the standard view only has the nights of 18th and 22nd. The pool/garden view has the nights of 17th and 22nd. BCV only has one night available.

The resorts with all nights available: AKV in savanna view, OKW, and PVB in standard view.

Does that mean individual nights of the 18th or 22nd or 17th or 22nd or i can get from the 18th to the 22nd/17th to the 22nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter