Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT & BWV $15-$19 per point, up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk for 5 nights (1/10/21 to 1/15/21). Hoping you can help us out, we have DVC friends staying at Boardwalk and would like to join them there if possible.

It would be for two adults...first trip without the kids!

Thank you

Susan

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Hi!
I'd love to be able to take my daughter for her birthday. Looking for BW studio 12/9-12/13. Thanks!

Hi:

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk for 5 nights (1/10/21 to 1/15/21). Hoping you can help us out, we have DVC friends staying at Boardwalk and would like to join them there if possible.

Thank you

Susan

Hi, Susan. Sending you a PM!

Hi, Susan. Sending you a PM!
Hi:

Thank you

Susan

Actually, looks like you can’t do PMs yet. This link can help you out:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Hello,
I am looking to book a 2 bedroom at any property. Preferably GF, OKW or SSR but, I will not be picky. I am looking for the dates of 12/20 to 1/3. Please let me know if you can make this work.

I think I may have responded to your thread all wrong. Please let me know what you have available in a 2 bedroom from 12/20~1/3. I will not be picky, but I prefer GF, OKW or SSR. Thank you :)

We’re looking to book for 1/2-1/9/2021 at Boardwalk. Standard View Studio. Do you have points available?

Hello! I'm looking for the cheapest room available for the dates August 16-24 2021. Please let me know if you still have points available. I have no resort preference

Looking for 1/28 to 1/29/21 2 standard rooms at the Polynesian. 17 pts per room.

Last edited:

Hi! I am new to Disney forums and am not sure how to PM. But I am looking for a 4-night stay at the Boardwalk, deluxe studio on 1/12/2021-1/16/2021 for 2 adults. If you could check availability that would be great! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter