• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent for $14 to $15 pp - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any points available that need to be used by 8/1 @ 12.75?
I am DVC with no points of my own to use.
Sent PM

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $15 per point. Rentals >200 points are $14 per point.

Update... In addition to the above points, I have 269 points that must be used by 8/1. Points are available for rent @ 12.75 per point.

Hi!
I Am looking to rent points to stay at Aulani November 24- November 29

I can help with Aulani. What type of room are you looking for?

I think you will need to make a few more posts to the forum before I can start a conversation directly with you.

Hi,

I am looking for availability at Jambo House - Studio with Savannah View for 1 to 2 day anytime over the summer in June or July on any Sunday through Thursday.

Thanks!

Jambo house with savannah view is the best kept secret. It's my favorite resort and view!

The only dates that are available that fit your criteria are the nights of 7/30 & 7/31.

Update... I just rented the last of my super discounted points.

I checked ALL of the studio and 1BR accommodations at Jambo House (my personal favorite...). The only room available for two consecutive nights during the dates you have is a 1 bedroom villa - value accommodation for 10/22 - 10/24 for 22 points per night.

I checked ALL of the studio and 1BR accommodations at Jambo House (my personal favorite...). The only room available for two consecutive nights during the dates you have is a 1 bedroom villa - value accommodation for 10/22 - 10/24 for 22 points per night.

Thanks a lot for looking but that, unfortunately, is way beyond our budget.

Hi, I am looking for Boardwalk studio standard view for Dec3-5 please let me know if there is any availability for these dates

Hello! Interested in OKW Studio or Boardwalk Standard Studio Oct 27 - 31 or Oct 21 - 25. I see the availability check is down so take your time. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter