Points for rent for $14 to $15 pp - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Disney resort availability tool is down right now. I will try to check again shortly.

That's a very popular time of the year. I checked both studios and 1 bedrooms at all MK resorts. The ONLY accommodations available for those two nights are at SSR for a 1BR preferred view.

Hello! Interested in OKW Studio or Boardwalk Standard Studio Oct 27 - 31 or Oct 21 - 25. I see the availability check is down so take your time. Thanks!

Another very popular time of the year.. MNSSHP

The only nights OKW has available for a studio are October 2, 3, 5, and 6.
The only nights available at BWV for a studio are for the boardwalk view for October 15 and garden view for October 1 and 3.

The best availability for studios are at SSR:

Preferred view: October 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30, and 31.
Standard view: October 2, 3, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 30, 31, and November 1.

There is pretty much no availability for consecutive nights at other resorts.

Another very popular time of the year.. MNSSHP

The only nights OKW has available for a studio are October 2, 3, 5, and 6.
The only nights available at BWV for a studio are for the boardwalk view for October 15 and garden view for October 1 and 3.

The best availability for studios are at SSR:

Preferred view: October 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30, and 31.
Standard view: October 2, 3, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 30, 31, and November 1.

There is pretty much no availability for consecutive nights at other resorts.

Thank you so very much for this info! I don't think those will work for me but I will let you know if I can change my plans!

Sorry I made that confusing. When you're able to just let me know if there's any availability anywhere for A standard view studio December 3 through the fifth… Thank you

Sorry I made that confusing. When you're able to just let me know if there's any availability anywhere for A standard view studio December 3 through the fifth… Thank you

There are no studios available for those two consecutive nights anywhere on mk property.

1. Check-in: 9/27/17
2. Check-out: 10/3/17
3. Room type: Studio (only looking for 2 or 4 adults)
4. DVC location: any WDW location, preferably SSR or OKW

Would you also be willing to book a Disney Dining Plan with the reservation? Thanks!

1. Check-in: 9/27/17
2. Check-out: 10/3/17
3. Room type: Studio (only looking for 2 or 4 adults)
4. DVC location: any WDW location, preferably SSR or OKW

Would you also be willing to book a Disney Dining Plan with the reservation? Thanks!

I checked the availability of ALL WDW resorts for studios for the dates you requested. The best availability was 3 consecutive nights at the Poly.

I went ahead and checked the availability of 1BRs. There is availability at SSR (150 pts) and OKW (142 pts) for the dates you requested. Hope this helps.

And yes, I'd be happy to assist with the dining plan (and magical express).

I checked the availability of ALL WDW resorts for studios for the dates you requested. The best availability was 3 consecutive nights at the Poly.

I went ahead and checked the availability of 1BRs. There is availability at SSR (150 pts) and OKW (142 pts) for the dates you requested. Hope this helps.

And yes, I'd be happy to assist with the dining plan (and magical express).

Sorry to ask you to check again, but I looked and the 2 bedrooms are not that much more when it comes to points compared to the 1 bedroom. Would you mind looking to see if any of those are available? With the studios there is a big difference, but if the group is 4 people I'd rather us all have actual beds vs sofa beds. Thank you again!!

Sorry to ask you to check again, but I looked and the 2 bedrooms are not that much more when it comes to points compared to the 1 bedroom. Would you mind looking to see if any of those are available? With the studios there is a big difference, but if the group is 4 people I'd rather us all have actual beds vs sofa beds. Thank you again!![/QUOTE

I will check shortly

Sorry to ask you to check again, but I looked and the 2 bedrooms are not that much more when it comes to points compared to the 1 bedroom. Would you mind looking to see if any of those are available? With the studios there is a big difference, but if the group is 4 people I'd rather us all have actual beds vs sofa beds. Thank you again!!

Ok, the only WDW resorts with 2BR availability for those dates for all consecutive nights is OKW and SSR (both for 194 points).

Casey, a few more posts and i should be able to pm you. Or you could post your email address.

Sorry, new to the disboard! After some talking over with my group I think it is just 2 of us for now. The other 2 I told can book on their own if they decide to go. So that means a 2 bedroom is a bit much. I was hoping to get a studio, as a 1 bedroom increases the price and bit and we are trying to make it as budget friendly as possible. OKW and SSR are our top choices anyways, but you said there are not any deluxe studios available then, correct?

unfortunately there are not. Is the food and wine festival going on then? Only a 1BR for those consecutive nights.

unfortunately there are not. Is the food and wine festival going on then? Only a 1BR for those consecutive nights.

I think it might be. I love the festival, but makes this more difficult! Thank you for all of your help. I may contact you on this thread again after looking around. A stay at one of the moderate hotels might have to happen for this trip. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter