Points for Rent: SSR $10.00 A Point 125 point SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We are trying to sell our points due to Covid and a cancelled reservation. 125 points total.

10.00 per point and must be used by 12/31/2020

Deb

Could you double-check your expiration on the points - there aren't any that expire on 12/31. Are they expiring 11/30 or 1/31 maybe?

Looking to check in 11/6 and out on 11/10
2 adults 3 children
1 bedroom or atudio
Prefer Riv or GF but will consider others

Three nights; 11/9/20 - 11/12/20. 3 people. Looking for a 2 BR at BCV; or two studios; or two studios at VGF (anything but MK view).

Hello I am looking for a one night stay near Magic Kingdom (prefer Bay Lake) for 2 adults on Sunday, December 6th. A studio is fine, no preferred views. Appreciate your help!

If you have any points left I am interested! AK, Boardwalk or Old Key West, Studio for 2 from 12/10-12/16. If not those I'm open to wherever. Thank you!

We looked at the request and this is what we found:
Nothing was available for the dates you requested

deb

Hello, I am looking for 2 studios or 1 two bedroom for Dec 9-13. 3 adults, 4 kids, 7 total. Feel free to PM.

Hi. I'm looking for 4-5 nights at the Poly between Nov 10 and 14. Studio standard view. 2 adults, 3 children. Please PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter