Points For Rent/Transfer: 200 GCV, 200 BLT, 100 AKV, and 80 WLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey7295

DIS Veteran
I have up to 200 points for rent at the Grand Californian Villas, 200 points at Bay Lake Tower, 80 points at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, and 100 points at the Animal Kingdom Villas. These can be booked at GCV, BLT, AKV, or WLV 11 months in advance and anywhere else 7 months in advance. I am asking for $12 per point.

Interested in renting points for a 2BR Value at AKV, June 19-24, 2011. This should take 165 points. Let me know if you can make this happen. I know we're a little early, but I'd like to set it up to book at the 11-month window. Thanks if you can help.

We would love AK from November 26th for 6 nights, checking out on the Dec 2nd! Looks like exactly 100 points if you could get those dates!

I am looking to rent 17 points and check availability for GCV this May 23 or 24th for a one night studio. let me know

Interested in May 25-30 for BCV, BWV, or Baylake. Prefer Standard Studio. 2 adult, 2 children.
As you can see this is for the end of the month.
Thank you.

Hi - Very interested in AKL Studio Savannah from October 20-26. Please let me know. Thanks.

Liz

I need one bedroom May 23-30 at Bay Lake or Animal Kingdom. Please let me know. Thanks.

I would like to buy points for 4 nights for the Animal Kingdom Villa, Savanna View. It takes 17 points per night, So I need 68 points @ $9/point = $612. Please contact me ASAP. I'd like to get everything booked this week if possible. Thank you.

looking to buy points for something 11-6 to 11/13 2010. Need to sleep 4 adults and 3 kids. Anything available?

Hi!
Looking for a 1 or 2 BR at Bay Lake Oct 25 -29 (dates flex if they are booked). 2nd choice is Boardwalk (1BR) then Beach Club (1 or 2 BR) then AK.

Please let me know if your points are still available :)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter