Points For Rent/Transfer: 200 GCV, 200 BLT, 100 AKV, and 80 WLV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in all the bay lake tower points you can get. What is your use year. I am looking to take alot of people in nov-dec 2011 so they would need to be used them. [
Chrissy

Not sure how the points rental works or how many points would be needed for this, but I'm looking to plan a family trip (5 adults & 1 child) at Grand Cal Villas. W=

I am looking for BVT for Oct 10-15! I have not done this before, so I'm not real sure what other information to gife you! I would like a studio with a Magic Kindgdom view but will prob take any view!

I am new to DVC, so im not entirely sure how transfer works. I need 103points transfered.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Stephanie

Hi I am looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom villa for Nov 5-12th. It will be 2 adults and 2 children (17, 16). My preference would be AKV, OKW or BWV in that order because I think AKV require the least amount of points...

I have rented points before and can provide reference if needed. Thanks for your prompt reply as I need to decide if I should modify the resort reservation I have to two rooms or rent points.

Hi,

We are looking for points to plan our trip for the above dates. We are not particular about the resorts, any will do. Studio or 1 bedroom will be fine. Thanks for your help

I am looking for 2 bedroom villa at the BCV. Dec 9 thru Dec 15, 2010. 2 adults and 4 children. Would you please check for availibility?

Looking for Nov 21-26 Animal Kingdom I need 51 points do you still have any? At this point if AK isn't available, will take any resort during that time.

We are looking for a studio the first week of October - checking in either Oct. 2 or 3 for 7 nights. Please let me know if you can help with this.

i am looking for a studio at OKW arriving after 4:00 on Dec 5, and checking out the morning of Dec 10. please advise how many points this would be and the total cost. I prefer okw but would take another resort if okw is not available.

i am looking for a studio at OKW arriving after 4:00 on Dec 5, and checking out the morning of Dec 10. please advise how many points this would be and the total cost. I prefer okw but would take another resort if okw is not available.

Sorry, no availabilty

There is no availabilty for any of the following posts.

Looking for Nov 21-26 Animal Kingdom I need 51 points do you still have any? At this point if AK isn't available, will take any resort during that time.

We are looking for a studio the first week of October - checking in either Oct. 2 or 3 for 7 nights. Please let me know if you can help with this.

I am looking for 2 bedroom villa at the BCV. Dec 9 thru Dec 15, 2010. 2 adults and 4 children. Would you please check for availibility?

Hi,

We are looking for points to plan our trip for the above dates. We are not particular about the resorts, any will do. Studio or 1 bedroom will be fine. Thanks for your help

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa at Wilderness Lodge arriving Dec 5 and leaving Dec 9. It's 136 pts.

Looking for availability for dec. 16-21. would prefer BLT or AKV but will take what ever is open. 3 adults 2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter