Points for Rent/Transfer...Starting at $13 per point at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartsong

DIS Veteran
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
All home resorts for reservations greater than 7 months away at $14.50 per point. BWV, HHI, OKW, VB and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All BCV, BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Last edited:
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

HHI & OKW (797 points available) - must be used by May 31, 2016 - $12 per point.
All other points at $14.50 per point. BCV, BLT, BWV and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

HHI & OKW (797 points available) - must be used by May 31, 2016 - $12 per point.
All other points at $14.50 per point. BCV, BLT, BWV and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All AKV have been rented out.

Stuart & Pam
sent you an Email

Looking for March 23 to 26 for beach or Boardwalk or any monorail. One bedroom or studio. Would also look for 21 to 26 of March.

I am looking for OKW studio for April 10 - 15. 70 points for the 5 nights, I believe. If that is available, I am interested.

I am looking for OKW studio for April 10 - 15. 70 points for the 5 nights, I believe. If that is available, I am interested.
Sorry, OKW is missing the nights of April 10 & April 14. SSR is available though. Please contact us at our e-mail if you are interested in SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter