Points for Rent/Transfer...Starting at $13 per point at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, we are looking for any Studio types at Aulani as long as 4 consecutive nights from August 3-14, 2016. For example August 10-14 or August 3-7 or any 4 consecutive nights.

Thank you and I appreciate the help in advance.

Hello, we are looking for any Studio types at Aulani as long as 4 consecutive nights from August 3-14, 2016. For example August 10-14 or August 3-7 or any 4 consecutive nights.

Thank you and I appreciate the help in advance.
Sorry, there's nothing available in any type of views. The most was 1 night in each of the views. It's not until the 28th of August that there are 4 consecutive nights available.

Hi
Im looking to rent a studio or 1 bedroom at BLT with theme park views Nov 11-Nov 20th Can you accommodate this?

Hi
Im looking to rent a studio or 1 bedroom at BLT with theme park views Nov 11-Nov 20th Can you accommodate this?
Sorry, the studio in TPV is missing 3 nights. The 1 bedroom is missing 1 night. The lake view in a 1=bedroom is the only thing available for all the nights. We have run out of our BLT points to make this reservation. We can help with BCV or BWV. Their availability is only in a 1 bedroom also. Studios are gone.

Sent PM - Looking for April 3-9 2016 Open to any :)

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
All home resorts for reservations greater than 7 months away at $14.50 per point. BCV, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
All home resorts for reservations greater than 7 months away at $14.50 per point. BCV, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Sorry, the studio in TPV is missing 3 nights. The 1 bedroom is missing 1 night. The lake view in a 1=bedroom is the only thing available for all the nights. We have run out of our BLT points to make this reservation. We can help with BCV or BWV. Their availability is only in a 1 bedroom also. Studios are gone.

Thank you I will let you know If we change our minds on the location

Can I get availability at BCV for 12/9/16 - 12/9/16 please for a standard studio.
Thanks

I'm looking to rent a one bedroom villa at Aulani from Aug 17 - 19 (2 nights). Please let me know if you can help me secure the booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter